Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Making a fullcap template
06-11-2010, 12:26 AM,
RE: Making a fullcap template
JRob,
We're looking forward to seeing that DVD. It's interesting to see the increased demand for full cap units. And your idea of providing a downloadable version with the option for buying specific chapters is a great idea---people can buy only what they need. Keep up the good work.
Regards,
John
06-11-2010, 01:24 PM,
RE: Making a fullcap template
I am meeting with my web designer tomorrow to go over some ideas for the redesign of my blog/website and I'm pretty excited about the prospect of being able to offer lots of free video content via YouTube and some premium content that will be available for purchase in both DVD and downloadable format. The ability to access the videos instantly from anywhere in the world will eliminate the shipping hassles and compatibility issues for overseas customers making the information more accessible for everyone.

It's great that the demand for full caps is increasing. From the day that I received my very first full cap I knew that the market was going to eventually grow. Hopefully it will really take off once people are able to see videos of the entire process from building a template all the way to day to day wearing.