Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colin Farrell
04-02-2009, 08:54 AM,
Colin Farrell
What density will i need to create this style. Also is it possible to create a hairline like this as my hair once looked as good. Happy days!! Thanks for youe help my friends. :?

Attached Files Image(s)

04-03-2009, 05:11 AM,
Re: Colin Farrell
Yes you can do that quite easily, in fact my style sometimes looks just like that!

You will need about 75% density at the hairline, or even 77% - that usually gets me a good thick hairline (do not get a graduated hairline!). A #64 or SFS front would be fine.
04-03-2009, 04:26 PM,
I think I'm going to go with a style similar to the first pic for my next full cap cut-in I will be having done soon.
04-03-2009, 11:46 PM,
Thanks Mr Burns. I ordered 78% french with 3/4 poly back & sides and received my peice 2 days ago. Unfortunately to was no where near the density requested. More like 50% & could see the knots! Gutted man. Sent it back for John to sort out.
My question is, is this an isolated incident or do most people have order problems. I could not have been clearer on my order, sent photos etc. What should i ask for exactly to get this look, & why should i not get a graduated hairline?
04-04-2009, 12:58 AM,
jade1974 Wrote:Thanks Mr Burns. I ordered 78% french with 3/4 poly back & sides and received my peice 2 days ago. Unfortunately to was no where near the density requested. More like 50% & could see the knots! Gutted man. Sent it back for John to sort out.
My question is, is this an isolated incident or do most people have order problems. I could not have been clearer on my order, sent photos etc. What should i ask for exactly to get this look, & why should i not get a graduated hairline?

Hey man.. I really feel for you, and I know how you feel. Sounds to me like you gave plenty of instructions (more than sufficient), but sometimes the factory slips up. It happens.. I don't think *most* people have order problems, but there are definitely some communications issues between the Chinese factory and the English speaking company, and this is well documented on the old forum - you just need to plan well in advance and have lots of spares. Don't count on the order coming back right first time (it can - and does - happen, but not always).

It's not a perfect world, but when these guys get a unit right, it's an amazing thing to behold! And they *will* get it right, you just need to be patient and bear with them Smile
04-04-2009, 02:58 AM,
One thing I noticed with my first Toplace. I thought the density was way too thin. I ordered the standard 70-75%.
I had it cut in and to my suprise it is thicker than I thought. Almost too thick. I would have never believed it. I know it will shed in time but I may order my next one a bit thinner. So it is deceiving how the density looks in your hand or up to a light as compared to on your head. Just my observation.
04-06-2009, 09:39 PM,
wiggy Wrote:One thing I noticed with my first Toplace. I thought the density was way too thin. I ordered the standard 70-75%.
I had it cut in and to my suprise it is thicker than I thought. Almost too thick. I would have never believed it. I know it will shed in time but I may order my next one a bit thinner. So it is deceiving how the density looks in your hand or up to a light as compared to on your head. Just my observation.

Absolutely! You should always cut the unit in and style before returning to the factory.