Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Making the hair softer? + removing the name tag?
04-02-2009, 08:55 AM,
Making the hair softer? + removing the name tag?
How can I make the hair softer? Its not very workable beeing so stuggy.

Also, how do I remove the name tag?

Thanks!
04-02-2009, 08:43 PM,
Re: Making the hair softer? + removing the name tag?
On the Toplace site there used to be a section on how to remove the tag...Also for softness...You should really try Jrobs Blue Max serum...It will beyond a doubt make your hair softer...and of course there are other products..like Nearly Natural...use spray in conditioners and Debbie carries a complete line of products....also check out the old forum etc...I understand Jrob is coming out with a complete product package...the serum and the shampoo and conditioner...there are a lot of posts concerning jrob's products and results...Check them out on the forum... hope this helpsCheers
04-03-2009, 04:30 PM,
I use a triangular hobby knife blade to pick the stitching away from the tag. Some people have been using a seam ripper. Really anything that you can use to safely cut the monofilament stitching without damaging the base will work.
04-03-2009, 04:56 PM,
eupe124 Wrote:How can I make the hair softer? Its not very workable beeing so stuggy.

Also, how do I remove the name tag?

Thanks!

Here :

http://www.angelfire.com/zine/digest/tag.html

Or get one of these

[Image: quick%20unpick.JPG]
04-04-2009, 10:11 AM,
Thanks for the advice everyone!!!
04-11-2009, 11:42 PM,
Is it necessary to remove the name tag?? I left mine on and I can't even feel it.
04-12-2009, 04:43 AM,
crazyelvis3577 Wrote:Is it necessary to remove the name tag?? I left mine on and I can't even feel it.

No its not mate and it actually helps, Because it is in the centre of the piece right at the back and you can use that as a guide to locate exactly were you want the piece to go on your scalp .