Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blue lace tape Q
04-02-2009, 10:22 PM,
Blue lace tape Q
Can it be applied directly on lace?How is it compared to st 20 in terms of clean up and strength,

Thanks

SAm
04-03-2009, 05:38 AM,
Re: Blue lace tape Q
It can be applied directly to lace or scalp. Using the st30 stretching method with blue, actually gives a better look with blue tape then st30. Or if you simply rub a piece of tape backing onto the tape before applying to the lace that helps matte it and it can look quite good.

The hold is strong, I would say stronger then all other tapes. But the downside is the cleanup. It will get gooey depending on your body chemistry for me around four or five days it starts breaking down. Maybe sooner or later with you. I say the thinness/appearance when applied right, and the hold are the best. But clean up is not the best
04-03-2009, 10:05 AM,
Xeon mate,

Thank you for a reply, and your info. Your a champion!

I am waiting on some tape from debbie as i have for the first time ever totally run out, so im using my dads very very very strong grade double sided tape. Seems to be holding super strong already 2 days..hahah hope its not too toxic....

Sam
04-03-2009, 04:24 PM,
Blue liner could probably glue the tiles to the underside of the space shuttle, but cleanup can be messy if you leave it on too long.

I use blue liner with a couple of coats of white glue to kill shine. I apply it directly to the lace on the nape, and apply it to my head above the ears and across the top. It works great either way.
04-04-2009, 09:30 PM,
Jrob thanks mate

Sam