Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hair wearing is a dream come true
04-03-2009, 02:24 AM,
Hair wearing is a dream come true
Amid all the chaos of the world, and in our busy lives, sometimes we forget some of the things we are very lucky to have. We take things for granted.

Hair wearing is something we should not take for granted. We are all extremely lucky to have found a solution to our hairloss, and most of us live much happier, fuller lives as a result. We should be grateful each and every day that there are suppliers out there like topace who will provide us with this beautiful hair and we should count our blessings instead of giving out about the challenges we face in hair wearing - the challenges are all very very small compared to the challenge of trying to regain confidence in your appearance when you don't have hair or look old and sick before your time.

This is a wonderful gift! Many people out there who aren't internet savvy, or who will never wear hair for other reasons (lack of funds, fear, etc.) will never get to experience this wonderful gift of hair! We are actually a small minority of bald people who have managed to stumble across a crock of gold! We can't ever forget that. We've been given another shot at life, a magical elixir, and we've turned back the clock in many cases to look like healthy, youthful, radiant people once again. Often looking like we did in our younger days.

Don't ever underestimate how great this whole thing is, and don't ever forget - you are still a baldie... just a baldie who has won the baldie lottery (i.e. millions of hairs every year... but at a low price!!) Big Grin
04-03-2009, 06:26 AM,
Re: Hair wearing is a dream come true
Great post, Mr. Burns. I ordered my first 2 pieces two weeks ago. I have to admit I am still a tad bit
anxious, but at the same time excited. I have become a slave to concealers and want to break the bond.

`Encouraged
04-03-2009, 11:35 AM,
Where did you order you two systems from Encouraged ?
04-05-2009, 05:56 AM,
Unfortunately I think hair systems are taken for granted just like anything else you own for a long period of time. Its very exciting and a god send at first when you get the hang of it and enjoy not being bald anymore etc. But then probably after time you just get so used to the routine, and you start thinking damn. when will there be a hair loss cure. It is def not new technology, but they have improved in craftsmanship. But hey, i wouldnt know what to do without hair systems. since it basically seems to be the only viable option at this point.
04-05-2009, 12:23 PM,
I think you're being a little too melodramatic. "magical elixir"? C'mon.
04-06-2009, 09:20 AM,
Good post man!
04-07-2009, 02:22 AM,
NotGuilty Wrote:I think you're being a little too melodramatic. "magical elixir"? C'mon.

Hehe.. ok, so it's a bit over the top. But I was feeling a lot of gratitude that day for having hair on my head!

This is really just a thread to give gratitude for the hair we now have. I still haven't forgotten how miserable I was about my hairloss, and how old and unhealthy it looked! So I will always feel grateful...
04-08-2009, 03:46 PM,
Mr Burns I agree with you.

If everyone was forced to stop wearing hair permanently, and walk around as skin heads, or looking like unhealthy people 15 plus years older then they are, day in, day out, you'll see how fast the gratitude comes back :lol: :lol:

Reality is reality. Not all, but the large majority of men look unattractive bald. Period. Don't care how much positiveness you ooze out, its still unattractive. Who wants to walk around a cue ball?? There is no getting around it, no matter how much anyone tries to talk it down.

Sam
04-09-2009, 04:22 AM,
I always admired the guys who could look good with a shaved head. But they are a VERY SMALL minority. For everyone else, there is TopLace :-)