Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
stockpiece or not
04-09-2009, 07:50 AM,
stockpiece or not
hey ...just hoped for some feed back please.....im a very happy toplace customer and have been for three years now..but heres my prob.....everytime i order the hair comes back fantastic..right colour and density...but its me that gets it wrong....i never design my piece correctly...i always recess the hair line too much,then get the wrong cut....its me thats wrong....my last piece i bleached the knots so much the hair kept falling out..i contoured the front wrong....this time i was thinking of ordering a stockpiece with blonde hair sfs front on french base 65% dens....then dye the piece my colour..brown to ease the knots issue...my question to anyone will this work i want a nice spikey hair cut that has realistic density but not too thick or too thin...has anyone else done this
04-09-2009, 04:06 PM,
Re: stockpiece or not
steve Wrote:hey ...just hoped for some feed back please.....im a very happy toplace customer and have been for three years now..but heres my prob.....everytime i order the hair comes back fantastic..right colour and density...but its me that gets it wrong....i never design my piece correctly...i always recess the hair line too much,then get the wrong cut....its me thats wrong....my last piece i bleached the knots so much the hair kept falling out..i contoured the front wrong....this time i was thinking of ordering a stockpiece with blonde hair sfs front on french base 65% dens....then dye the piece my colour..brown to ease the knots issue...my question to anyone will this work i want a nice spikey hair cut that has realistic density but not too thick or too thin...has anyone else done this

Get a custom one steve with the right recession, And if you want extra bleaching of the knots send to me.