Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TOPLACE IS A DREAM COME TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!
04-09-2009, 11:45 PM,
TOPLACE IS A DREAM COME TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just recieved my HP a couple of days ago, had it cut in and when people saw me they never even knew I was wearing. I used to wear caps and beanies all the time to cover my thinning hair. Toplace has made me feel alive again, I think you know what I mean. Toplace made it exactly t match my hair. When I had it cut in the lady couldn't tell wehere my hair and the piece was until I showed her. She was impressed. So needless to say, Toplace you've had made my dreams come true. I feel like I did when I was in high school. I can't thank John, BA and Debbie enough for helping me with all my questions..and also to all of the people on this forum and last but not least Michigan Baldy. i wouldn't have a clue if it weren't for his video. I guess I'll shut up now...i'm just super ecstatic and filled with joy. Thanks Toplace!!!!!

-Brandon

P.S. In the words of the terminator.... I will be back!!!!
04-10-2009, 11:28 AM,
Re: TOPLACE IS A DREAM COME TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its a great feeling and a dramatic improvement when you get it right in this game, Like I have said many times I will always wear hair for as long as I can, The slaphead look is just not for me [Image: e9845.gif]