Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US show?
04-10-2009, 12:58 PM,
US show?
Hi- I'm new at this as was wondering if top lace will be at any shows in the usa, cause maybe I would just get the topper then with the pros. Thanks
04-11-2009, 01:41 PM,
Re: US show?
I don't believe we have one on the schedule in the USA right now. we have one coming up in May in England and usually one in Canada later in the year.
DebbieS.
04-11-2009, 02:55 PM,
If you are interested in attending a convention I would highly recommend heading to Canada. BA usually has it in September. He has the PERFECT place for it, and it attracts hairwearers from all over the US. Tickets (from Orlando anyway) are dirt cheap.

I hope to be able to make it back up there again this year.
04-12-2009, 04:26 AM,
Yes in Windsor, Ontario, Canada, Only about 20 minutes drive from Detroit Airport and a 3 minute bus ride through the Windsor - Detroit Tunnel <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.dwtunnel.com/">http://www.dwtunnel.com/</a><!-- m --> or across the Ambassador Bridge.

Will try and find a suitable weekend in September.
04-13-2009, 02:59 PM,
cool, thanks!! Not into looking like george costanza anymore :lol:
04-14-2009, 03:28 AM,
bgil66 Wrote:cool, thanks!! Not into looking like george costanza anymore :lol:

You will walk in looking like George Costanza and walk out looking like Pierce Brosnan.

Well, not quite that dramatic but I guarantee you will leave with a huge smile on your face.
04-14-2009, 03:42 AM,
yeah jrob thanks I can feel it, I even have the hairbaron site as a favorite in preparation for what will be to come. I live in NJ so Canada will be a nice ride for me in september, looking forward to meeting everyone.
04-15-2009, 09:12 AM,
If you live in NJ, I think Northwest has some pretty cheap flights from Newark to Detroit. check it out!! We would love to have a newbie at the convention.....I'd love to work a little magic on you!! Smile
DebbieS.
04-16-2009, 10:35 AM,
Debbie- consider it done, I will be the one with 'newbie' written on the shirt! Please leave me a spot in the newbie chair, have camera ready for the wow shot!!
04-16-2009, 11:20 AM,
I LOVE your attitude, bgil66.....I'll look forward to meeting you!!
DebbieS.