Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What density is my TL hair? (Pictures)
04-11-2009, 11:02 AM,
What density is my TL hair? (Pictures)
Hello,
I don't ever post but I have been a TL customer for almost a year now. I am posting now in an attempt to NOT bug John. We have been exchanging e-mails lately and I don't want to be wasting his time. As he is much more knowledgeable than I am about this, I know the error is on my part somehow, and I don't want to become a "problem customer" who makes him cringe everytime he sees an e-mail from me, so...

Problem: I am having difficulty pinning down the right density for me, and even understanding what density values mean what. I ordered my latest unit at 80-90% density, and had another unit sent in for a hair add to 80-90% density. The brand new unit with 80-90% showed up 3 days ago, and that is what you are seeing in my pictures. Does this unit indeed have 80-90% density? The TopLace website claims 90%+ is for women only; that my unit has the highest density a male should order. Yet, I don't think this unit gives me the highest density look that many people have. I can think of MANY people off the top of my head who have much denser natural hair. I do realize I concede a good amount of density with sides and back that are beginning to thin. I am sure I am wrong, but I don't see how. Please help!
04-12-2009, 04:48 AM,
Re: What density is my TL hair? (Pictures)
You definetly have a piece there with 80%-90% density judging from your photos.