Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is hair barron site online?
04-13-2009, 03:07 AM,
Re: Is hair barron site online?
HOLY COW !!!.........thats an awful big box for such a small item !!

Is the inscription on the side of the box necessary ??........ :mrgreen:

johnny/abq
04-13-2009, 04:42 AM,
Actually, we are a little more discreet. We print in slang. Here is the new shipping box-

[Image: cardboardbox1copy.jpg]

Honestly, if you live overseas I have to put "hair conditioner" on the customs form, but it is printed in tiny letters on the shipping label. US customers there are no markings whatsoever. I've shipped hundreds with no complaints.
04-14-2009, 04:32 AM,
JRob Wrote:Actually, we are a little more discreet. We print in slang. Here is the new shipping box-

Honestly, if you live overseas I have to put "hair conditioner" on the customs form, but it is printed in tiny letters on the shipping label. US customers there are no markings whatsoever. I've shipped hundreds with no complaints.

The good old Slaphead box, I usually put on " open with caution LIVE WIG inside" Stops customs having a nose inside :o
04-14-2009, 09:45 AM,
My eyes are tearing up from laughing from this thread. :lol:
04-14-2009, 11:13 AM,
You know, it's really not out of the realm of imagination that Jrob might put "TheHairBaron.com" on the box. I mean, he is trying to run a business and create a brand. Of course I didn't think he would actually be advertising that way, but you never know, that's why it doesn't hurt to ask. He could have a completely different concept of the issue of privacy. I can't wait to be able to jab BA when he says something even remotely foolish. I don't think I will have to wait long. In fact, if I had the time I could search the forum and devote days to making jokes at his expense. I mustn't go there, it just won't be pretty. :lol:
04-14-2009, 11:42 AM,
It's a legitimate question, but there's nothing to worry about. Even though I tell most of my friends, I realize that other people would rather keep things private.
04-14-2009, 11:44 AM,
BA707 Wrote:
JRob Wrote:Actually, we are a little more discreet. We print in slang. Here is the new shipping box-

The good old Slaphead box, I usually put on " open with caution LIVE WIG inside" Stops customs having a nose inside :o

You know, that would be hilarious to have a wig on a spring that pops out of the box when you open it :o
04-15-2009, 03:20 AM,
NotGuilty Wrote:You know, it's really not out of the realm of imagination that Jrob might put "TheHairBaron.com" on the box. I mean, he is trying to run a business and create a brand. Of course I didn't think he would actually be advertising that way, but you never know, that's why it doesn't hurt to ask. He could have a completely different concept of the issue of privacy. I can't wait to be able to jab BA when he says something even remotely foolish. I don't think I will have to wait long. In fact, if I had the time I could search the forum and devote days to making jokes at his expense. I mustn't go there, it just won't be pretty. :lol:

There is nothing foolish everything I posted is [Image: FACT.gif]

Wink
04-15-2009, 07:40 AM,
I sure hope it's back!

JRob: I got the Blue Max last week, and WOW! That little bottle does some amazing things with tired old hair! Please keep us posted when your other products are available. Thanks....
04-15-2009, 08:45 AM,
DeGuy Wrote:I sure hope it's back!

JRob: I got the Blue Max last week, and WOW! That little bottle does some amazing things with tired old hair! Please keep us posted when your other products are available. Thanks....

The artwork for the bottles is being finalized as we speak. As soon as that is done everything will go into full production. ETA- first week of May.

I will also have a new website featuring a listing of all of the ingredients that each of the products contain, where they are derived from, and the function they perform. No more guessing whether or not the ingredients you are putting on your hair are safe.

BTW....still on the same piece using the prototypes of all three products exclusively. Just hit the 4 month mark and aside from a little color loss and a bit of fraying on the SFS, this unit is almost like new. This new technology will revolutionize hairpiece maintenance. Can't divulge the details just yet, but I'm absolutely dying to be able to tell everyone about it Wink