Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is hair barron site online?
04-16-2009, 01:21 AM,
Re: Is hair barron site online?
lol i have to ask how did you even come up with this conditioner stuff, did you just randomly mix some stuff together and hoped for the best? Or do you have experience in manufacturing this kind of stuff?
04-16-2009, 06:59 AM,
Re: Is hair barron site online?
danger!!89 Wrote:lol i have to ask how did you even come up with this conditioner stuff, did you just randomly mix some stuff together and hoped for the best? Or do you have experience in manufacturing this kind of stuff?

The serum was developed based upon experiences i had with products that contain silicone; serums, styling products, etc. I noticed that the common denominator for keeping the hair soft and conditioned was dimethicone/dimethiconol. With that in mind I did some research on other ingredients that might be beneficial, which led me to the Jojoba/Macadamia/Grapeseed oils which are very similar to human sebum that naturally lubricates your own growing hair. The UV filter octyl methoxycinnimate was added to prevent fading. After testing various formulas I arrived at something that worked amazingly well.

The shampoo and conditioner are a lot more complicated since they require many ingredients; surfactants, emulsifiers, conditioning agents, preservatives, etc. For these products I enlisted the help of a laboratory that specializes in high end hair care products and is pioneering some cutting edge technology that I was able to utilize in the formulation of these products.

Pretty cool stuff, and I will be able to share it with everyone in just a few weeks.