Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions and he on total difference of two stock orders????
04-12-2009, 08:57 PM,
Questions and he on total difference of two stock orders????
Hi John/BA

Hope your well

Just wondered if you can help me please with my new stock system

I received my 2nd system from you the other day. I have a few queries if your would please, both orders were for a 65% freestyle number 2 color in all sfs.

I am new to this so bear with me if you would please,

The new system is a lot darker and more red than the first one I had and the first was a perfect match to my own hair color (see color pic).
Also the base looks different, its looks and feels thicker is this still sfs or french lace? and its a much larger base than the first one I had, however I prefer the larger size (See pic side by side).
There curl is more apparent on the 2nd piece (I prefer this)
Finally the hairline contour on the 2nd is perfect for me when I decide to go with a full topper so I would like to know if you would please what the contour is on this so I know for future reference (see hairline pic).

I have added some pics for you to see the differences.
below is system 1 base
[Image: system1.jpg]
and a close up of system 1 base
[Image: basecloseup.jpg]
below is system 2 base (much bigger looks different)
[Image: system2base.jpg]
below is side by side base comparison
[Image: sidebyside.jpg]
hairline pic. what contour is this as its perfect?
[Image: hairline.jpg]
and the all importanr color match the one on the left is system one and it is perfect
[Image: colormatch.jpg]

Lots of questions I know but really need your help, do I need to send the system back??? thanks for all your help
04-13-2009, 01:26 AM,
Re: Questions and he on total difference of two stock orders????
oh as a footnote to anyone looking at this post, system one I have cut up as I only wear 2 small pieces at my hairline to hide recession. Also any experienced guys out there you opinions would be appreciated. I have emailed John but couldnt email the pics for some reason hence the reason I have posted them here on the forum!!!
04-13-2009, 04:47 AM,
I was gonna say, that is the strangest balding pattern I have ever seen.
04-13-2009, 08:53 PM,
lol very good!! I thought Id better put that comment there

Any thoughts JROB on my post you have quite a bit of experience with this hair wearing thing. Am I being too picky? do the system generally look so different, color wise etc?
Another quick question does BA take a load of stock systems to the convention as Im hoping to stock up and then?

Cheers
04-14-2009, 03:26 AM,
Man, without seeing it in person it's tough to say whether or not you need to send it back. I can see a difference but it's close.

I think you need to email BA about stock pieces for the convention
04-14-2009, 04:02 AM,
cool will do
04-14-2009, 04:24 AM,
Stock are not always the same, From the end of next month I will have all stock virtually the same in regards to Bases and Hair colour as I am ordering a large amount together.

I will have stock at the Convention in Birmingham UK.
04-14-2009, 05:01 AM,
Thanks BA if I send back the new stock piece with a chunk hair from the first one with it would it be possible to see if a match could be made color wise to the chunk of hair from the first system from one of the stocks you have now??

Im hoping to buy a few stocks off you from the convention too in May

Thanks again
04-14-2009, 05:54 AM,
the7thson Wrote:Thanks BA if I send back the new stock piece with a chunk hair from the first one with it would it be possible to see if a match could be made color wise to the chunk of hair from the first system from one of the stocks you have now??

Im hoping to buy a few stocks off you from the convention too in May

Thanks again

Yes I can match it to stocks I already have.
04-14-2009, 06:36 AM,
great news BA. Can I have the return address please also any chance you could tell me what the contour is on the second system when you get it back please

Cheers Smile