Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MAY 2ND !!! don't miss it !!!!
05-03-2009, 11:10 PM,
Re: MAY 2ND !!! don't miss it !!!!
lol i told you so

hatton flopped preety hard just like i said but i feel for the 25000 fellow brits who travelled all the way to vegas to see that. Even a past it de la hoya lasted longer than that. Glad i stayed home and didnt go to a pub to watch that at 4.30am.

Tom Jones singing our national anthem before the fight but damnn looks so old now lol.
05-04-2009, 02:55 AM,
I'd like to see the pac man fight Floyd Weatherspoon (not sure about last name) if they are fairly close in weight categories.
05-04-2009, 08:19 AM,
Weatherspoon, who's first name is Tim, was a heavyweight fighter.........Floyd's last name is Mayweather.......who went into retirement 11 months ago and now has come out and once again training in Vegas for a tune up fight with, Juan Manuel Marquez, who pound for pound is one of the world's best fighters !! Even being smaller than Mayweather, never fighting above 135.......will be 144 against Floyd, will be no push over against Mayweather.

Its rumored that FM JR. owes the goverment $6 mil in taxes.............if he gets past Marquez and than fights Manny PacMan..........they will both make a ton of money !!!............. :mrgreen:

I went to my car to get my lady friend her light jacket, cause the Pub was chilly .............when I got back inside, the fight was over !!!.... :o :roll:

albuquerque/johnny