Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a idea for Toplace-Skype odering real time
04-12-2009, 12:02 PM,
a idea for Toplace-Skype odering real time
BA, its only a idea. I have fell in love with Skype the past month.It works so good.I can call any Skype number for free or for a small fee any land line
or cell line in the USA and Can.Some cool extras is you can send any size file to another Skype user in real time.If Toplace had
a Skype number a person could send his order to John and if needed he could talk to that person if something is wrong.He could see when that
person is online ,etc.If a person went crazy calling him they would be blocked out,simple as that.I think very soon many here will be using
Skype more and more.I am dropping my ATT pakage very soon as it is not needed now.That will save me 40.00 per month.I also
Skype on my cell phone and it works very good.I have a small usb device that allows me to use any cordless phone with Skype.
Its only 29.00 and works flawless.Just to let you know I have a real land line number from Skype and unlimted calling to any phone
for $51.00 per year.
04-12-2009, 04:58 PM,
Re: a idea for Toplace-Skype odering real time
Yes that does sound a good idea, John already has Skype so wouldnt take any setting up.