Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Walker no shine tape
04-14-2009, 12:06 PM,
Walker no shine tape
Since I have ran out of ST 30 I am gonna have to try the Walker tape. how are you guys applying this tape? To the piece first or to the scalp first. I normally attach the sides and back first, then flip the front up and apply the st30 to my scalp and lay the piece down. does anyone do this with the Walker tape? Thanks.
04-14-2009, 01:10 PM,
Re: Walker no shine tape
I am using the walker tape. I place it on the unit first, then attach the unit to my head.. this is the same way I did it with other tapes including St-30. This walker no shine has been incredible with its hold on my head.. I am still using st-30 to fill in the front behind the walker tape, and its out holding the st-30. I havent left it on more than 7 days, so there has been no break down /gumminess to the walker. its a little harder to remove because its so damn strong.
04-15-2009, 03:30 AM,
thanks Yule...guess no one else is using this Walker tape
04-15-2009, 03:41 AM,
I am using the Walker no shine contour in the front and in the back. Then filling in with Proflex along the sides.
I keep on for 2 weeks. Really strong. I tried to gently lift from the back and put some 91% alcohol under but it was too strong.
Just spray lace release through the base and in 30 seconds lifted right off.
04-15-2009, 07:18 AM,
You can find the tape "in action" on the pic that BA posted on Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:04 pm
("Undetechables Stock Piece Hairline Photos").

Regards, Carsten
04-15-2009, 09:14 AM,
this tape is a very popular seller ...keep in mind , only about 10% of toplace customers actually post on the forum....the tape is good and strong!! it is a great tape for hairline, and many know I am NOT generally a fan of tape at the front hairline....but if you want to use tape, this is a good one.
DebbieS.
04-20-2009, 04:28 AM,
I use it on the front and sides.Its the most like ST30 in that it comes off fairly easily from the skin as the base material doesn't break down with the glue.
04-20-2009, 06:42 AM,
I have thought about it too...The walker no shine..But I really haven't seen any pictures for say a fairly thin unit with the hairline attached with it...Even ST30 if the tape is placed on a thin area of the unit or a slight part it IS visable. And just what is the deal with ST30??? I thought Debbie was going to inform us of some new information? Cheers
04-20-2009, 10:29 AM,
Is Walker no shine thin enough to be used in the front? Most tapes have some minimal thickness that might not work for the front....
04-20-2009, 07:52 PM,
the no-shine is reasonably thick... i wish it is thinner but i guess it is OK to use in the hair line if don't expose 100% of your hairline

i want to add that this tape breaks down too fast on me.. maybe in 7 days... actually this is fine with me, i like to have a cleaner scalp anyway