Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New pics of style
04-18-2009, 08:23 AM,
Re: New pics of style
hey blondie, im still pretty new to this whole thing myself (6 weeks) but this is how I do it:

I have shaven the really thin receeding parts of my hairline back and then drawn the the hairline I want and shape out on my head using a eyeliner pen. After that I made a template (one side at a time) using clingfilm, I then place them on the system upside down and cut around them.

I suppose the one tip i can say, is to only do one side at a time, and take your time to get it right don't be in a rush. I find that once attached you have little work to make the hair blend with your own texture but hair wax helps. Not sure if this is what you were looking for if you want me to be specific on anything let me know and good luck.

One thing I will say is that the guys and BA are a great help and I have used this forum to get the courage to go ahead with this, and up till now Im happy with the results 8-)
04-24-2009, 10:46 PM,
the7thson, hi. Can you repost your pics again? I'd like to see the how the hairline pieces look. Many thanks!
04-25-2009, 05:06 AM,
[Image: 100_0160.jpg]

there you go ajv99
04-28-2009, 02:42 PM,
Thanks. How much of that are the pieces and how much is your real hair?