Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Hairpiece For Sale $169.00- Photos Attached
04-16-2009, 12:35 PM,
New Hairpiece For Sale $169.00- Photos Attached
Hello Everyone,
If anyone is looking for a brand new Hairpiece that they can get in a week as long as you live in the U.S.A. I have a one...it is 9.25" front to back including lace front and 6.75" from side to side at widest point ,color is 1Black with 3/4 inch poly skin all the way around and down the middle and like they say on this site...it can be cut to fit, front is half inch SFS lace that has the extra lace that comes from the Factory to be cut by you. 65% density throughout.

Has not been touched in terms of it being cut in, please let me know, I am looking to sell it to use money to go to full cap, I was asking for $195.00 and that is including free shipping anywhere in the USA it is a combo of flatback free style with medium wave, you can e-mail me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> if interested.
04-16-2009, 02:47 PM,
Re: I have a new untouched hairpiece to sell
$120 and you have a deal!
04-16-2009, 04:34 PM,
Re: I have a new untouched hairpiece to sell
Sorry GQpilot, but you are going to have to (fly) way higher with your pricing Smile
04-19-2009, 04:53 PM,
Re: New Hairpiece For Sale - Photos Attached
May be interested-please contact me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->

Thanks,

Rob
04-23-2009, 01:42 AM,
Re: New Hairpiece For Sale - Photos Attached
Please email me <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->