Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie girl, looking for an answer on Qs from other girls?
04-19-2009, 09:05 AM,
Re: Newbie girl, looking for an answer on Qs from other girls?
Welcome to the forum Girl, Here are some photos of ladies wearing Toplace :[attachment=5][attachment=4]

Attached Files Image(s)

04-20-2009, 04:19 PM,
Hi Newbie Girls!
I have been ordering from TL for about 4 years now, just haven't been on the board for quite some time, lots of things going on :roll:

I don't shave my head completely, and my hair system is long, not 18" but well past my shoulders. It is not an integrated piece. I tried a full cap but it was too hard for me so I just use a regular lace hair piece, tape on sides and back and all lace in the front. I curl it, use hot rollers, flat iron, and all kinds of hair products. When it starts feeling coarse and dried out, I give it a baking soda bath treatment, and also just discovered the Cirtus Shine shampoo is also great for deep cleaning.

Email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> for more info or just to talk if you'd like! I would highly recommend attending the next convention, there's nothing like a visual when talking about this stuff. Debbie, John and BA are so helpful as all the other contributors on this forum! Keep reading, you will absorb so much knowledge. I am in the Chicago area-any of you near me?

Tina
04-21-2009, 01:11 PM,
To Lovely locks, I do shave the top of my head. Oh, I resisted it, but in the end, it is the best way to go as far as undetectability and stability.

I was able to the template and shave myself, but that is only because I had had a VERY expensive system years ago and paid attention to what he did. MichiganBaldy does a pretty good videohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqQssZ8_V...re=related.
I think if I was a total newbie, I would want an expert to help me with the shaving off part for the first time. After that, I would just do it myself... Maybe someone else can chime in on that one.
04-21-2009, 03:55 PM,
Hi girls,
I too resisted shaving the top of my head. I kept thinking, maybe I will change my mind, or maybe a miracle would occur and gosh, my hair would grow back the way I want it too. But then I got logical and just shaved it. It feels kinda weird at first but you will get used to it and if you plan to keep it on all the time, you won't miss it! It will make cleanup a lot easier having a shaved head.

I am thinking of getting a flesh colored base with my next unit - I have a light brown now and I think the flesh would be more undetectable.

Tina
04-24-2009, 05:31 AM,
Thanks Tina and Sassy girl!

I'm dreading having to shave my head again! Just when my hair started to grow back. I guess, I just have to bite the bullet for now.....

Newbie girl.....do you shave your head too? How do you attach yours?
04-24-2009, 06:36 AM,
I was wondering if I could get Christina's and the other females opinions on dudes wearing a hairpiece (i.e. would you ever date a 20-something-year-old guy who wore). Seems that 99% of women view it as weak... kinda hard to be an alpha male with carpeting on your head. Then again, some of us look like crap without hair. It's a tough decision to make...
04-24-2009, 07:18 AM,
CB1....lets turn the question around. Would you date a girl that wore a hair system? (That’s not a proposition, its just a question to get you thinking...)

Honestly, I think it all depends on the woman. Some women will run a mile, whilst others will be really supportive and caring. You just have to learn to be comfortable with yourself. If a girl rejects you because of your hair, then she's probably not the right one for you.
I personally don't mind dating bold men, as long as they can hold themselves with confidence and have the personality traits I look for in a man. I haven't dated a man that wears a hair system (very ironic) but I don't think I would have a problem with it.

CB1 just be confident with yourself, have some ambitions and goals and go out and achieve them! Girls will flock after a "go getter" whether bold or not. As for the girls that reject you, their loss!

Best Wishes!
04-24-2009, 09:36 AM,
CB1.....Check out Jamie Kennedy's Mohawk on the forum.....now thats HOT!.....