Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bird (claws) on head?
02-21-2010, 12:13 PM,
Bird (claws) on head?
I've visited somebody today who have lots of birds (parakeets/parrots) flying around their apartement. As I like the idea of birds having space to move, I won't ever say something against this flying stuff. However, those birds, from time to time, like sitting on people's heads. And they have sharp claws. Today, they didn't chose my head to s(h)it on, but normally they'll do it sooner or later to ANY person in the room.

I'm wearing an all-SFS hairpiece, and I'm afraid the birds' claws could tear the base when they land on my head. What about this risk?
02-22-2010, 03:41 AM,
Re: Bird (claws) on head?
Bring a cat along with you, and place it on your head. That should solve the problem. Big Grin
02-22-2010, 07:42 AM,
My uncle had a few birds. I refused to go to their place unless they caged up their birds. I'd leave there and need to have my clothes professionally cleaned because these disease infested birds are flying around getting food and poop all over your head and clothes. So eventually after they had no friends or family coming to visit, they got rid of the flying rodents.
03-02-2010, 10:59 AM,
Are the birds edible? Dinner?