Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another new trick posted here on Sat at high noon!
04-25-2009, 04:56 AM,
Another new trick posted here on Sat at high noon!
you will like this one
04-25-2009, 06:07 AM,
Re: Another new trick posted here on Sat at high noon!
Be there or be square.. make sure you bring your pistol. cause if i dont like the trick, we are drawwinn
04-26-2009, 06:30 AM,
Ok here goes.Many here use DermMatch to blend in real hair with unit hair.I have been using a 4" Fine Finsher foam paint roller refill,which you can get
anywhere.It makes using DermMatch 300% better,you also get a unreal blend also.Ok,it gets beter.I also use a spray called Thin-To -Thick made by Jason.
This product is great,has no alcohol,no pvp,no ovm,and has sunscreen.I spray some on the DermMatch,then mix it up with the foam roller and apply as
needed to blend hair.The wide roller allows a great blend in the back and sides of hair.Comb hair into style you like,let this dry a little and you will have
thicker hair,great color blend,no orange or red tone colors,and sunscreen.You will also have no product on your pillows or bed.
EXTRA TRICK: Use another roller to apply your GTBG when its time to apply glue.You can also use the rounded end of the foam roller.Your hold will
be strong.
04-27-2009, 05:08 AM,
This is a litle confusing to me. Can you post pictures or a video showing this process?
04-27-2009, 07:28 AM,
You are using the roller to apply the DermMatch on your real hair and fake hair,making a blend.You open DermaMatch,spray in some Jason or water,
use the roller to mix it up and apply to head as needed.
04-27-2009, 10:17 AM,
Meandean Wrote:Ok here goes.Many here use DermMatch to blend in real hair with unit hair..

The thing is.... the piece design, density, and haircut should really be such that this isn't necessary for 99% of people.