Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Pictures of PSB Fullcap
04-26-2009, 02:04 PM,
More Pictures of PSB Fullcap
Here are some more picture of a PSB Full Cap just hanging around on my head with no glue. I'm also glad to report that even though I'm in Miami Florida this full cap is not hot at all in fact you forget it's on once you put it on.

Attached Files Image(s)

04-27-2009, 04:23 AM,
Re: More Pictures of PSB Fullcap
Love the little Widows Peak you have going on, Cool look for a cool bloke.
04-27-2009, 11:46 AM,
Is there any way that you could show the layout of the base (template like) on your head, maybe using photoshop or something similar to draw a line where the edge of the base is.
I'm particularly interest in over the ears and at the rear of your head, that is how far down the base actually extends.
Also, what's the density of that unit, it looks pretty darn high, though looks great on you ?
Is the base just regular 'ole PSB (looks thinner to me) or one of the thinskins.
I assume that the hair is knotted and not injected.

Thanks !
Fred
04-27-2009, 02:36 PM,
[attachment=2][attachment=1]
FredTJ Wrote:Is there any way that you could show the layout of the base (template like) on your head, maybe using photoshop or something similar to draw a line where the edge of the base is.
I'm particularly interest in over the ears and at the rear of your head, that is how far down the base actually extends.
Also, what's the density of that unit, it looks pretty darn high, though looks great on you ?
Is the base just regular 'ole PSB (looks thinner to me) or one of the thinskins.
I assume that the hair is knotted and not injected.

Thanks !
Fred

Well Here you go Fred the Piece is ALL PSB single strand injection around 70% density ( a little more or less). Here are some pictures of me just tracing the edge of the piece with a colors pencil. I originally made it bigger and the cut it to fit over my ears and stuff.

Attached Files Image(s)

04-28-2009, 12:07 AM,
Looks great! would love it if we could see it closer up...to really see the hairline and how the sides and back lay...thanks for posting pics..
04-28-2009, 07:12 AM,
Is that real HH or synth? Thank you.
04-29-2009, 05:27 AM,
anyone say you look like this guy a little bit?
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikivisual.com/images/1/13/MalReynoldsFirefly.JPG">http://en.wikivisual.com/images/1/13/Ma ... irefly.JPG</a><!-- m -->
04-29-2009, 06:00 AM,
Your wife is a very beautiful woman Smile

Oh, and the hair is looking cool as well of course!!
04-30-2009, 06:01 AM,
Great info and pics, I'm going to add this to info links sticky because the pics of full cap and psb outline are very useful...good job.