Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Birmingham Stylist needed/help with template
04-27-2009, 08:26 AM,
Birmingham Stylist needed/help with template
Hi All hope your all well

Ok Im thinking of going with a topper in the near future as my hairs thinning on the top now (Great). But as I have still have a lot of hair Im not sure about how to make a template with out shaving. Im hoping to pick Debbies brains at the convention soon. Anyway for my first venture into the topper world I would like to go to a respected stylist however all the ones mentioned on this forum are in london and up north, does anyone know of a cut in stylist in the West Midlands ideally Birmingham??????

P>S I have asked this before but never got much response
04-29-2009, 12:49 AM,
Re: Birmingham Stylist needed/help with template
Not found anyone in Birmingham that can do a decent cut-in, I go to John @ 'Raffles' salon in Leicester, 0116 270 7834. He also made my last templete for me & his prices are very reasonable.
10-17-2011, 04:29 AM,
RE: Birmingham Stylist needed/help with template
(04-29-2009, 12:49 AM)allrightmate Wrote: Not found anyone in Birmingham that can do a decent cut-in, I go to John @ 'Raffles' salon in Leicester, 0116 270 7834. He also made my last templete for me & his prices are very reasonable.

What are the prices at Raffles?

Optima in Birmingham charge £50 for a cut in but hair systems are £1000+ (£2000approx for 2 systems guaranteed to last 18 months)

Houghs in Wolvo charge £55 for a cut in and let you take your own in. They charge £350 for their systems.