Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Found toplace just too late!!!
04-28-2009, 06:44 AM,
Found toplace just too late!!!
I am 22yrs old from London UK. I have been losing my hair for about 5 yrs now, now packing very little!!!!! So i have ordered a system from Nu-style in london as I could go there in person as it was my first 1, all in all it will cost me around £750 with fitting!!! ordered 2 more from hollywoodlace for alot cheaper then I stumble across toplace, gutted to have already done it but definately know where I going to go to for my next systems, and just wanted to take the chance to say hi to everyone on this forum, its the best i have found and recognise a few ppl from the other sites!
04-28-2009, 07:21 AM,
Re: Found toplace just too late!!!
Make sure you attend the UK convention in a few weeks. I'm sure BA will forgive you for finding TL after your first order Wink

The stuff you will learn is priceless, especially if you are new to the game.
04-28-2009, 10:07 AM,
how did your find your experience with hair pieces. I am also in the process of preparing my self to take the plunge, so it would be gr8 to know about ur experience. was any body able to detect your hair system? . I am coming to the UK convention so see you there.
04-28-2009, 01:59 PM,
Hi Tunners,

It's never too late for Toplace! I think most people here have experienced life with the other companies in the beginning and found out about TL afterwards. Take advantage of someone doing your attachments while you are under contract with them, then by the time the contract is up you will have this down pat. Just watch how they do things and that will help you in the learning curve.

Good luck and welcome!

Tina