Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Customized Pigmented Glue by Debbie
04-29-2009, 02:18 PM,
Customized Pigmented Glue by Debbie
Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that I was using the Nex-Gen glue because I loved the idea that it offered a flesh toned color to it, but as time went on, my forehead couldn't handle it anymore !!! My skin started to get red and very sore, I would use 91% alcohol and it was no longer viable for me.

As you know, Debbie is offering a new glue called Walker Safe Grip and she was nice enough to send me a sample. I tried it and I loved the two day hold it offered me but I missed the flesh-toned color that Nex-gen offered. I asked Debbie if she could do something, and she was able to to offer a pigment to customize a flesh skintone!!! So whatever glue you use and whatever skintone you have, Debbie is able to customize a color you want.
04-29-2009, 03:57 PM,
Re: Customized Pigmented Glue by Debbie
mikegozo Wrote:Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that I was using the Nex-Gen glue because I loved the idea that it offered a flesh toned color to it, but as time went on, my forehead couldn't handle it anymore !!! My skin started to get red and very sore, I would use 91% alcohol and it was no longer viable for me.

As you know, Debbie is offering a new glue called Walker Safe Grip and she was nice enough to send me a sample. I tried it and I loved the two day hold it offered me but I missed the flesh-toned color that Nex-gen offered. I asked Debbie if she could do something, and she was able to to offer a pigment to customize a flesh skintone!!! So whatever glue you use and whatever skintone you have, Debbie is able to customize a color you want.

So the Walker Safe Grip doesn't dry clear as most glues do ?

Fred
04-29-2009, 04:56 PM,
Hello Fred,

It drys a fleshtone color....I guess the best way to explain it is when I would use a white glue to apply my lace in the front and then I would wet it to style it...you would notice the white glue, but now, since I had Debbie mix it with a fleshtone colorization I no longer have that issue...it still drys clear but a fleshtone clear...if that makes sense.

I say you have nothing to lose by trying it...e-mail Debbie and she might do a better job of explaining it.
04-29-2009, 08:49 PM,
seems like a good idea for french lace fronts.... how can i get this pigmented glue and how wud debbie know my skin colour?
04-29-2009, 11:19 PM,
I think for me Debbie went with a light skintone effect, I am sure I could have gone darker and maybe I still can, but this shade at this time works for me. I would say to you contact Debbie and discuss it with her...she should be able to give you close to what you want in a shade.
04-30-2009, 02:41 AM,
the white glues all dry clear, but Mike is dark, olive skin tone so he liked the fleshtone color. I bought some pigment and added it to the walker safe grip to customize the tone for him. since I have met Mike in person, it was easy to customize it. I guess if anyone is interested, they could email me a picture and I could customize it for them based on that.

DebbieS.
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.splitendshairreplacement.com">www.splitendshairreplacement.com</a><!-- w -->