Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ST 30 substitute?
04-30-2009, 11:30 AM,
ST 30 substitute?
Hello
I know I'm not very original but I'd like to ask you guys what would be the right substitute (or combo) in order to achieve a 20 day bond, the length of time I used to achieve using ST-30. Thanks a lot
04-30-2009, 12:16 PM,
Re: ST 30 substitute?
deleted
04-30-2009, 05:51 PM,
exeon and cigrone...I don't understand the ST30 Debacle...but let me tell you this...The new units with the lace being round or circular...the ST30 tape will not stick to the lace...let me repeat...it will not stick to the lace...having said that... i have been using supertape and it is just as strong...I say screw ST30...I would use the new walkers no shine...Why introduce a tape and not be able to get it anymore...I have 2 rolls left and the tape is not sticking to the new unit...I have washed it so many times it will make you sick...and still the ST30 will not stick...it will stick to the scalp but not the new lace...My old unit it would stick to...but the new circular lace it won't. I have just about had it with Toplace...I have been here two years and have never in that time got what I have orderd...there is always some mistake either from the factory or poor quality control from Toplace...I have ordred many units and every single time something is wrong...I just sent a unit for hair add to Debbie and I wrote and attched a description of what I wanted done with the unit...and all I got was a hair add...some of the knots were not bleached as I requested...the color was not checked...and The bulky cut that I had was not refined like my note had said...I am not a happy guy...this have been two years of non compliance on the factory and the quality control issue...how many people here have had problems ...with color/density/wave and the like. I really want to be a customer...but with this poor customer service I am not a happy guy...I have been told that it would be taken care of and then it's not...then what do I do? Send it back and wait another month or in this case a couple of months? I know most of the old posters have a great experience...But I have been a customer for over 2 years...I don't have to chill...I want what I order...is that to much to ask? Cheers
04-30-2009, 09:41 PM,
Xeon005 Wrote:I dont like talking about competitors products in here, but this is a place to help each other out. Coolpiece got a new tape called stick it. I have tried a small sample of it.

CP certainly have some good attachment products, but my problem with CP is that they seem to be totally non-negotiable on postage prices. Jeff needs to figure out a way to send stuff cheaply to people like myself here in Ireland. TL will never charge you ridiculous postage for smaller products, no matter where you live.
05-01-2009, 05:26 AM,
Wheels im sorry for your troubles. I would not get so upset or even complain on here, because all that will happen is they will lock this thread. you seem angry at toplace for their quality control issues, If they are having problems, its not really an attack against you, They probably are even more frustrated then you are. It is their business. If they are having problems communicating with the factory, that is going to do more damage to them then to you, You can simply find another place to order from if you had to. I hope that you are the rare case, and this is not a wide spread problem, but no matter how much threads are censored, I do see a lot of the old folks who used to post on here completely vanish. I am one of the remaining few people who have been here from the beginning and still active on this forum. BUTTT on the same hand. there are some people who are still happy and have always been happy with their toplace pieces like Sesster, snipe and others.

btw, I think debbie uses blonde hair for the hair adds and lets u color it in yourself. When my piece came back from her, the hair color was very light brown, i had to color it myself. which wasnt that much of a problem. Im not sure if she colors the hair.

Yeah i agree with you on coolpieces postage. I actually had a little argument with him over it once. But he says he is having a lot of trouble with the postal service over there. But then again he did lower his prices on his hair systems. If the tape is worth it, then i guess ill get it. the supertape gives me a reaction.
05-01-2009, 06:54 AM,
Yeah I agree with you Xeon...I just read the post and is does sound pretty harsh...And if I have offended anyone I am sorry. Maybe it has just been bad luck and circumstances out of Toplace's control...I do understand that it is very difficult to communicate with the factory...and also trying to convey an idea or instructions to another person sometimes the content gets clouded. Anyway...I will still order from Toplace.Cheers
05-01-2009, 08:12 AM,
I have never gotten a piece from ANYONE that was all I wanted it to be. I figured that there are to many different kinds of people and so many different needs that would make it impossible. I have spend a lot of money on units that are far from what they were supposed to be but with Toplace, its good qualityhair and a very good price. I can truely make it cusom buy addressing the changes MYSELF. My current unit is a stock piece from Toplace that I lightened the front and darked the back to make a better blend. I straightened the hair and it looks better than ANY unit that I get from an expensive salon. I prefer certain things that another person would not want in a piece. I want straight, a lighter density, a medium length and a lot of other guys want thicker, shorter and whatever. I approch getting these things for now via Toplace as an experiment to teach me how to become self sufficient with maintaining all by myself. I am thrilled that they only cost me $185 instead of $600++++

Most of the time I don't know what changes I want to make untill I have it on my head for a few days, then I feel it may be to thick here, to dark there and make the changes then. I also have an understanding of wearing a piece, I have worn for a long time and I know what looks best for me like no other person can.
05-01-2009, 09:03 AM,
Wheels, People should be able to express their opinions both positive and negative. I do not make the rules, but I try to abide by them because this is a great service. I feel that throughout the years more people would have good things to say then bad, so there would be no reason to censor. Obviously you cant make everyone happy.

I agree bashing toplace on their own forum probably wont resolve anything, but maybe alienate yourself with toplace. But on the other hand. I mean. if you are unhappy for 2 years, then hey, you have a right to be happy. Your a customer.

Why would your last statement be, Oh i will continue to order from them. If you feel for whatever reasons that your orders have been wrong or inaccurate for so long, why make that statement? I think there has to be a middle ground. Where you respect the rules of this place, but at the same time you dont resort to kissing butt. if you are really unhappy for so long, the best thing to do is try to work it out with them directly, if you cant, you take your business somewhere else. Thats what I would do.
05-02-2009, 12:59 AM,
Has anyone else had this problem with st 30 not sticking to the circular or round lace?

Just wondering why st 30 would not stick and supertape would?

Also, anyone know when st 30 is due back to be on sale?
05-02-2009, 06:00 AM,
Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that I am not posting here as frequently anymore. But if anyone would like to chat or exchange ideas, methods or just bullshit, feel free to email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->. Although things have been getting hectic for me lately, I still check my email a lot. I made a lot of great friends here and am always looking to chat with new people. I just dont think ill have the time to check the forum so regularly.

I deleted my post above because I mentioned products sold by other companies and It might be unfair to debbie trying to make a business here. So to respect the rules, if anyone needs to ask just email it to respect debbie.

regards.