Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PSB Full Cap Up Close Hairline Pics
05-01-2009, 04:10 AM,
PSB Full Cap Up Close Hairline Pics
Here is a link to some pictures of my PSB Full Cap Hairline really up close pictures. Now remember this is with no glue whatsoever and see how well it disappears on the scalp. This is really up close and I doubt anyone even a foot from my head would see what the camera is able to capture. And how many of you have a person sitting a foot from your head looking at at your hairline. If you have this then you have something else going wrong with you and it's not your piece.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://llekyam1.jalbum.net/PSB%20Full%20Cap%20Hairline/">http://llekyam1.jalbum.net/PSB%20Full%20Cap%20Hairline/</a><!-- m -->
05-01-2009, 04:22 AM,
Re: PSB Full Cap Up Close Hairline Pics
Looks great buddy.

It seems like you are growing some sideburns. I think 3/4-1 inch of real hair right below the unit would make this thing look outstanding.
05-01-2009, 04:32 AM,
Yeah I'm growing sideburns letting them get a little thicker to match up better. I also like the way they look on my head shaved with the sideburns growing. So I'm able to wear the piece when I want and go a couple of days without it when I want.
05-01-2009, 05:22 AM,
I am completely shaved now, but I think I'm going to grow some little sideburns for the UK convention so everyone can see the realism they add.

Just got a new unit cut in and I have some issues with the side hair, but if the hair settles in right (or if I am able to tweak it) this piece is going to look great, especially with a little sideburn hair.
05-01-2009, 04:38 PM,
looks good the pictures. When i dont want to wear a system for a few days i just wear a hat. I rather wear hats then shave my head completely bald, but to each their own. I just dont have the head shape for it.

regards
05-01-2009, 07:08 PM,
Looks real good.