Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dermatch for temple points
05-02-2009, 05:40 AM,
Dermatch for temple points
Hi Guys!!

For the first time, I'm considering using a product such as dermatch to thicken my hair around my temple points (where my piece meets with them). I've experimented with my girlfirend's eyebrow powder and it had pretty good results. Wink Of course, I could simply add some recession to my future pieces and order a lighter density so they would blend better with my temple points the way they are, but I won't look as good. That's why I need the full head of hair look.

So do you guys think Dermatch would be the best product for me ?. I've read many reviews on the net and it seems dermatch is the most recommanded product, even more than Toppik. And since I'm getting fairly good result with eyebrow powder :lol: , I tend to think that Dermatch could help a lot ?? Any advice ?

Thanks !!!
05-02-2009, 07:14 AM,
Re: Dermatch for temple points
That is exactly how I use it and it works great. Easy to apply I would have to "try" to make it come out bad. One disc will last you quite some time if you are just using it on the temple area. I have had mine for almost two years and still have a ton left. I have to admit I have not tried any of the other products out there for this. Also it will hide a few gray hairs for a day or two!