Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
public apology
05-04-2009, 02:03 PM,
public apology
Greetings... I want to make a public apology to this forum for making a lot of rash and out of line staements concerning Toplace. It really isn't how I feel about the company at all..I can honestly say that John and BA have done their best in assuring I received what I ordered. I feel like I have done an injustice to all who post here. The bottom line is I need Toplace and I want to be able again to have a good working relationship not only the guys on the forum but BA and John and Debbie as well. Please accept my sincere apologies for being so blatant and selfish and I will do all I can to give advice and my knowledge of wearing and problems that do arise to all who chooose to post... Thanks for your time.Cheers
05-08-2009, 01:49 AM,
Re: public apology
wheels07 Wrote:Greetings... I want to make a public apology to this forum for making a lot of rash and out of line staements concerning Toplace. It really isn't how I feel about the company at all..I can honestly say that John and BA have done their best in assuring I received what I ordered. I feel like I have done an injustice to all who post here. The bottom line is I need Toplace and I want to be able again to have a good working relationship not only the guys on the forum but BA and John and Debbie as well. Please accept my sincere apologies for being so blatant and selfish and I will do all I can to give advice and my knowledge of wearing and problems that do arise to all who chooose to post... Thanks for your time.Cheers

Like I said in my E-mail to you, Myself and John take customer "VERY SERIOUSLY" and thats why I personally travel all over the world meeting customers at the conventions and inviting them to my home, So in no way shape or form do we offer poor customer service myself and John are always available by E-mail or by phone or will meet up if we can (I am taking time out of my trip to Chicago this weekend to meet a customer). I really do urge everyone to make it to a convention it then lets me see what you need and allows me/Debbie/John to colour match your hair with you personally.

Again like I said in my E-mail I treat this has I had a disagreement with a customer ( I sometimes disagree with my Dad from times to time, Thats life) and that will happen from time to time as I tell people what I think and dont put on an act like others, Keep it real as been my motto from day one. It was a disagreement and thats all it was and is all forgotten, I never hold grudges or dwell on anything as life is too short, We move on again and all is back to what it was as far as I am concerned.

Get to a convention fella you wont regret it.
05-08-2009, 02:19 AM,
BA707 Wrote:Get to a convention fella you wont regret it.

It's killing me that I can't make the UK convention thanks to a silly gig I gotta do... committments eh, who needs 'em! I'm praying some year Toplace will do the UK convention and it won't clash with some event for me (the last few clashed, really weird). But I will get to one eventually... even if I gotta travel to the US to do it Smile
05-08-2009, 04:14 PM,
I'm still waiting for a convention out in Kalyfourniyah...lol