Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Do You Guys Think An Idea Like This Would Work??????????
05-06-2009, 04:19 AM,
Re: Hey Do You Guys Think An Idea Like This Would Work??????????
great mind set Lovely Locks Love it!! Wink
05-07-2009, 05:24 AM,
Just for the record, I went to meet a lovely lady last weekend for a couple of dates. She had her hands in my hair a good bit as we got closer, and would slide her fingers up along the sides and around the back where my join is! Sometimes she would leave her hands there for long periods, slowly moving 8-)

Now, sometimes I cut the piece after I get it so there is no overhang and it fits perfectly and is totally undetectable. With this piece, I didn't do that (I just got lazy I guess hehe, and they look better with more material to cover my light sides)! So yeah... she might have felt the edge Smile And in some parts, the overhang is nearly an inch long so she would have definitely have felt something hehehe...

Did I think about it, panic or worry? Not a bit. It was a fleeting thought in my mind and then I forgot about it and enjoyed my time with her, because life is short. She didn't seem to care or react in anyway, and she really liked my hair. I don't know if she has any doubts and I honestly don't care, because she's quite a deep person and not judgemental! And most importantly, I didn't react and just didn't think about it... if she knows, she knows, it's not the end of the world. She will find out someday anyway Wink

She is txting me a lot and wants to see me again. It's your attitude that matters. If you are paranoid about your hair or insecure about detectability, girls will sense it - they are very perceptive!

Lol.. maybe I'm too relaxed about hairwearing - that lace overhang would have taken about 5 minutes to fix before the initial cut in hehe... but no, I just wanted to get it on my head!
05-07-2009, 06:09 AM,
You never know what tomorrow will bring. This chick at my work has been sweating me for a minute now, lame hairline and all, and I finally gave her some attention. Turns out she is awesome as hell and isn't the slightest bit worried about my hair. Guess that's what happens when you date women, not little girls.

But yeah... women call sense insecurity from a mile away without even exchanging two words with you.
05-09-2009, 01:19 AM,
It would be nice to meet someone with the full understanding of hair replacement concept.

i have found thru dating, People really don"t care.
Bottom line is they want to be with some one who looks good and confident .

No difference women getting nose jobs, boob jobs or lipo / etc ... why should it matter if a guy has hair attached to his scalp. We all want to look good and we do because of what we can do today to achieve a younger, fresher, better appearance.
Nice when im told how awesome i look for my age. Or how I have not changed since high school at my 20 year class reunion. Big Grin

Re: LovelyLocks---- you stated "As a women it HITS you 100X harder than a man. Its socially acceptable for a man to lose his hair, NOT a woman."
i believe it is the other way around. It is more accepted for a women to be wearing a wig. women have been known for years to be wearing a wig to look better.
My friends are envious i can change my hair style, color and look good, matter of minutes ready to go.
They have to much hair to have the same freedom "It's good to be me"
A man, he has a choice shave it or leave it alone. Not all men can go bald. Instead he will do something about it. Put on a Hair piece and deal with the bad cliche's most people are familiar with therefore they are afraid of being a laughing stock although bad toupees are a thing of the past.
05-10-2009, 03:54 AM,
WOW. A woman is on International television with a face transplant and we worry about a girl looking at fake hair? Oh, in response to the post: No, I think that it would be a bad idea with nothing positive going toward self confidence or true relationship building. Posted pictures would probably wind-up on a ridicule site and now you are up a the romance creek with no paddle and a bigger hole in the ship of love.

Zap
05-11-2009, 04:05 PM,
One thing everyone might be too nice to mention but a lot of balding guys don't want to date balding women. It might not sound fair, but it is far more socially acceptable for a guy to be balding.

The concept of a balding woman is a tad gross sounding. I know, I'm a balding woman LOL :lol:
05-23-2009, 12:33 PM,
Blimey, i think i've just entered the twighlight zone in this thread, confidence oozing from all of you, great and good for you! I thought about the dating idea myself because I would feel more confident and at ease in a relationship/friendship with a woman who feels the same way about hair loss as me. Any bald girls out there fancy a bit of bunglebonce you just let me know ok? Don't tell my girlfriend tho:/ Oh and you gotta be loaded and like animals too!
05-25-2009, 11:13 AM,
Wow Mr Burns, that is a crazy story. I think if your girl was rubbing your perimeter join and you have a 1 inch overhanging flap of unattached lace, you can assume she knows you are wearing a wig LOL. I guess subconsciously you have moved on from the point where you are concerned about women knowing.

All the same, it was quite a high risk way of doing it. What if she had felt the edge and become completely distracted by the fact that you wear a piece, and you had to spend the rest of the evening discussing that, instead of more pleasurable pursuits (this has happened to me when I was wearing a hair club system in the early days of wearing)?

If you are that relaxed, wouldn't it just be better to mention casually up front - don't pull too hard on my hair, because it's a hairpiece?