Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ordering custom piece, cut-in by Debbie?
05-06-2009, 05:48 AM,
Ordering custom piece, cut-in by Debbie?
Hello,

I wonder if it's possible to order a custom hairpiece at toplace and that Toplace send it to debby for the cut-in before sending it to me...?

And what would be the extra charge for a cut-in?

thx.
05-06-2009, 07:23 AM,
Re: Ordering custom piece, cut-in by Debbie?
Yes, it is.

An Debbie does a wonderfull job, my recent FullCAP was cut in by Debbie (I sent her 2 pictures of the style I wanted). I asked John to shipe the piece straight to Debbie when he got it and then Debbie cut it in and sent it to me. The whole proccess went very fast and effecient. Normally I would not recommend cutting in a piece without you seen it to check it out, but I trust Debbies judgement on looking over the piece and finding anything wrong with it before she cuts it. Like the wave or density of the hair won't work with the style of haircut you want, or that the piece has hair quality has issues really bad ventilation, hairline problems, bad or very visible knots. Just contact her, send her some pictures of the style you want and she will get back to you. She will not inoice you until she gets your piece and does the hair cut, I believe she charged like $45 for the cut and $10 FOR SHIPPING. Really good price for someone as good as Debbie to have your hair cut in.
05-06-2009, 08:06 AM,
I had my first Toplace cut in by Debbie. Had to give it a try since I really did not want to go to a stylist.
She did an unbelievable job. My hair was better than 10 years of club hair. I have another unit on order but prefer to have
it sent to me first to take a look at. My first unit need more hair added to the crown in which John did a great job fixing for me.
This is really the only way to go if you want to do the entire job in private.
05-07-2009, 05:07 AM,
Thx guys, i will send her some photo's to see what's possible...
05-07-2009, 07:07 AM,
I just had Debbie cut in a new system I ordered from here. I have to say that it is absolutely beautiful. She truely is an artist! I highly recommend her. And, she's great to work with!!