Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ilace, yes or no? (photos)
07-03-2009, 04:24 AM,
Re: ilace, yes or no?
I do an i-lace island; sfs front, frech sides.
It's not hot; and the "scalp" is second to none. IMO.
07-03-2009, 03:12 PM,
Quote:Mr Unknown. I don''t know what Hidden Knots are. The knots up front need to be bleached by the factory or by you as the front (and the entire perimeter of the piece actually) is regualar SFS or French lace.

Mr. Ruebin, it's Ms. Unknown lol

Anyway, I think it's the same thing we are talking about. I'll go ahead and include a picture of my current wig (it's a lace too) and a I have a similar system.

DISCLAIMER: This is not from Toplace, and Toplace has a superior product to this wig. I have seen them both and believe me, Toplace's is better.

Anyway, my question was, I didn't know you could order both bleached knots at the front and the (iLace I suppose it's called here) together. I am impatiently awaiting the women's Toplace site to be up and running now, and so I'm trying to get a feel for how to order future wigs from Toplace. What specs to ask for etc . . I have always called it hidden knots, so I was just trying to clarify the terminology.

Anyway . . . do you think it's the same thing?

Attached Files Image(s)

07-03-2009, 05:43 PM,
It looks similar and would be similar if it doesnt have knots Ilace does not have any knots, Here is a old photo of one of my old Ilace pieces, The hair is wet so that the scalp is fully exposed :

Attached Files Image(s)

03-05-2015, 11:21 PM,
RE: ilace, yes or no?
I am using a Ilace with Superfine Swiss lace in front and poly perimeter.
I use glue in the front and Tape on the perimeter.
Its the first time I am using this Kind of system... and its been 4 days now..
Any reviews about any issues/problem with this kind of system? How durable is this system?
I am sure the Ilace will outlast the front SFS.. and comments?
03-31-2015, 06:57 AM,
RE: ilace, yes or no?
I would like to know this also
06-09-2015, 08:59 AM,
RE: ilace, yes or no? (photos)
"I am sure the Ilace will outlast the front SFS.. and comments? "

The ILACE outlasts the SFS and the French