Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
some product reviews
05-12-2009, 06:35 AM,
some product reviews
since st30 went out of stock, i tried a few new products.

the walker no shine tape i think is a useless tape, mainly because its called a no shine tape but it def has a little shine to it in the right light. def less than for example st30 but it lasted about 3 days before it started breaking down and i noticed that it breaks down like glue and the hairs start to get sticky at the base. so imo this tape is not worth it at all.

the supertape that debbie sells, i gotta say -- im very impressed with it. for the front its the best tape i have ever seen visually. its better than the st30 visually. the st30 despite 3 or 4 days or showering and sweat will still have a little shine to it, but the supertape after just one or two shower looses just about all its shine moreso than the walker no shine.. ive also noticed that it does not seem to absorb the yellow color of sweat that happens with alot of tapes from extended wear on the head.. its been on so far for 5 days and its still looking as good as day 1 or 2. i never keep it on for more than 7 days so i do suspect i will use this tape even over st30.

the blue max serum product, i highly recommend. it really does make a nice difference! keeps the hair softer by at least 50% vs not using it.
05-12-2009, 10:19 AM,
Re: some product reviews
Thanks for your review, I've only got 1 roll of st30 left...so I'll give that tape a try next Wink