Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
order question and need tips
05-13-2009, 06:43 AM,
order question and need tips
Hello All,

Is it always possible to order hair system with toplace USA for french customer ?

I'm wearer since 2 years, if i send my old unit, could you use it like template to make my new hair system ?

Actually i wearing a low density unit ( 65% ) with All #64 Base, i happy with my new hair but
I avoid to stay in the sun for fear that someone sees the mesh of the base through the hair.

Have you a tips or advices for using either undetectable under sunlight or a night club spot light ?
i don't show my front hair line (hair on the back for example it's not for me), due to my low hair side density.

How to have a short hair style, with low hair sides ?

Thank you All
05-13-2009, 09:31 AM,
Re: order question and need tips
Yes just send in you old piece to John.

The mesh can only bee seen when it hasnt been glued down, You glue it down and its not an issue.
05-14-2009, 03:54 PM,
Thank you Ba,

Actually I comb my hair forward, but sometime i want to change my hair style.

Regards
05-15-2009, 02:20 AM,
joe Wrote:Thank you Ba,

Actually I comb my hair forward, but sometime i want to change my hair style.

Regards

It is really all about getting the lace glued down correctly if its not you can see it, If it is you cannot.
05-16-2009, 06:36 AM,
Some wearer on Toplace forum achieving a very good style with undetectable and invisible hairline.

When i see pictures i say "woawwwwww !, how it's possible to have this result ???

I see many pictures but i never see the same result and quality on other forums.

Thank you again for sharing your pictures, from all French wearer.