Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can anyone help me find marc?
05-14-2009, 09:43 AM,
Can anyone help me find marc?
Looking for Marc
AKA marc1313
AKA lace Sealer dude
AKA <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> <- bouncing..

I'm interested in his product he sold in 06, seems to be scares these days.. I tried fray check but I use this stuff a bit different then most and fray check is not working. I tried a few other fabric glues with luck but nothing holds up like that lace seal stuff.
05-14-2009, 05:07 PM,
Re: Can anyone help me find marc?
Your lucky day I have 3/4 full bottle of the stuff,its yours for free.Give me a day or two and maybe you will have another full bottle if I can find it.
Are you a Toplace customer? If yes then give your info to BA and he can pass it to me.I will pay the shipping but you must give 10.00 dollars to any
person who is down on his or her luck.Is it a deal? Only for USA only,sorry, America is broke.
05-15-2009, 11:00 AM,
haha, well since I'm fortunate enough to say I have a job again, man that was a long 6 months.... I will pass on the 10 bucks to whom I see fit.

Yeah I buy from TP, Talked to you before on the old board back in 06 a bit. I'll ask BA about you, thx so much for the offer. Though I know I will be in the situation again, so if anyone has any idea to where Marc is or, what this stuff is please let me know.

Meandean , thx again..
05-15-2009, 03:03 PM,
Meandean,
You are a true class act...I am so impressed! It makes me want to do something nice for someone Big Grin
Pay it forward, it's a good thing!

Tina
05-15-2009, 05:26 PM,
I want to go out of this world as a person who made someones day a little brighter.
Life today is hard on all of us.I am out of work like millions of people.The person who needs the lace seal has been out of work
also for 6 months.When I wake up and both my feet hit the floor,its another good day.I try to find something good about each day.
The good vibes you send out sometimes come back in many forms.Thanks for the kind words.
05-16-2009, 07:52 AM,
Quote:The good vibes you send out sometimes come back in many forms.Thanks for the kind words.
There actually is a quantum science to it. Watch "what the bleep do we know" its actually quite interesting. In short, a good jester will in turn cause a ripple effect more so then you know.

An example: I guy walks down the street and shares a look with an attractive women with a smile (One good thought has passed). She smiles back and unbenounced to her another chap thinks she is looking at him (another good thought has passed). He turns to his buddy and points her out. Says hey that girl just smiled at me.. His friends feels happy for him, (another good thought has passed). He happens to have spare change in his hand and as he looks down he see a injured VET with his change cup. Feeling accomplished he hands over the change (another good thought has passed). The VET goes out and buys booze from a clerk that has not seen a customer in a few hours. And instead of the Homeless VET loitering he bought something. (another good thought has passed).

Now for the irony, This thread ,that whom ever is reading, is more then likely smiling.