Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Attachment suggestions for ordering
05-16-2009, 02:16 AM,
Need Attachment suggestions for ordering
I want to attach 7 - 10 days minimum. I like to rinse the piece out ( on my head) daily. I use PM Wax Works as the only unit product, with some Dermmatch ( sealed with hair spray) to bolster temples/sides. I wear a light density & would like to play with more exposed hair line than the semi-exposed I do now.
I guess maybe I've allowed the tapes to stay on too long, because I do have to do a mirror slide with tape clean up. I'm open to glue, if it makes for easy clean up.
So....what's the "latest & greatest" product reviews? Is that "supertape that Debbie is selling the one that gives some folks a rash? Walker Safe Grip glue attachment length & ease of clean up? UH Clone ?
05-18-2009, 05:10 AM,
Re: Need Attachment suggestions for ordering
Mr.NewYork Wrote:I want to attach 7 - 10 days minimum. I like to rinse the piece out ( on my head) daily. I use PM Wax Works as the only unit product, with some Dermmatch ( sealed with hair spray) to bolster temples/sides. I wear a light density & would like to play with more exposed hair line than the semi-exposed I do now.
I guess maybe I've allowed the tapes to stay on too long, because I do have to do a mirror slide with tape clean up. I'm open to glue, if it makes for easy clean up.
So....what's the "latest & greatest" product reviews? Is that "supertape that Debbie is selling the one that gives some folks a rash? Walker Safe Grip glue attachment length & ease of clean up? UH Clone ?

Its a try it and see what works for you mate, But like I posted in another thread, I apply new skin liquid bandage first this doubles the time I get as it mostly prevents the scalp oil breaking up the glue.

For a recommendation I would probaly go with

TAPE = ST30 - Walker No Shine.

GLUE = Walker Safe Grip, Tight Grip.