Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
invisibility and durability of different contour tapes?
05-18-2009, 07:18 AM,
invisibility and durability of different contour tapes?
Debbie offers several different contour tapes in her store. I've tried the "3-MIL low shine" and the "Walker no shine"

The "3-MIL low shine" looks SUPER!!! absolutely invisible! However, after 3 days of wearing and showering and so on, my the lowest parts of my frontal hair starts sticking to it. As months go by, the very frontal hair becomes more and more sticky/lank/stringy (what's the right word?)

The "Walker no shine" doesn't have this prob after 7 days of wearing, as far as I can say, but it is too thick for me, so the front edge of my SFS becomes visible.

What about the other front contour products? Any that combines the advantages (perfect look, not becoming sticky) of the both mentioned above?
05-18-2009, 05:15 PM,
Re: invisibility and durability of different contour tapes?
I felt the same way about walker no shine. It seems a little to thick for me for some reason. I would say as far as appearance goes, the blue tape looks the best. It is thinner, and the shine can easily be knocked down by simply rubbing the tape backing onto the tape before u apply to the lace. but the clean up is another story. most find it too messy.

I would say out of the tapes that debbie sells specifically. The super tape would be your next best bet. It seems to be a little thinner then the walker, but again it might have a little shine