Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The server was down temporarily....we're back now.
03-02-2010, 02:01 AM,
The server was down temporarily....we're back now.
Sorry about that. We've still got some bugs to workout with the new web host. Thanks for your patience.
Regards,
John
03-02-2010, 03:47 AM,
Re: The server was down temporarily....we're back now.
hello toplace, i`m a client from svenson in germany. I have the easy life system and i find your site. can i send you a hairpiece and a new form and you make me some new hairpieces?
best regards from germany
everybody speaks english? my english is very bad!
michael
03-02-2010, 04:46 AM,
Hi Michael,
Yes, we can duplicate a piece. We do this often for Hair Club and Richard Farrell customers plus many others. We can even improve on it since many times the base is fine mono with a lace front---we can make it all lace so it's more undetectable and more comfortable. And the hair will be softer and healthier looking. Please send it to the address on the website along with a completed Printable Order Form. It's also a good idea to include a hair sample since older units tend to fade and lose color. We'll contact you when it's received and go through the final specs.
Thank you,
John
03-02-2010, 04:55 AM,
hello john,

many thanks to you! that`s great. we plans a client business in north germany. we will bring clients to you. can we buy from you also the glue? and the shampoo and the shampoo for colors?
michael
03-02-2010, 05:59 AM,
Sure, we have supplies available. Just click on 'style options' and then select 'glues and tapes.' You will be linked to our products supplier and order everything you need.