Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THe most invisible front SFS or new thinskin?
05-23-2009, 01:15 PM,
THe most invisible front SFS or new thinskin?
Hi guys!

for wearers that have either SFS fronts or the new thinskins...how invisible is your front lace? It would be good to hear a side by side comparison...cheers!
05-23-2009, 02:08 PM,
Re: THe most invisible front SFS or new thinskin?
I haven't tried the new thinskin but SFS is more undetectable IMO than the old PSB ever was. Looks better for longer especially when it starts to thin down. With the skin you can get a visible line across the hairline which can be very difficult to hide. Just have to be gentle with handling SFS.
05-23-2009, 02:10 PM,
Thanks for the feedback Traco, also how much SFS lace do you keep on the front? 1" half inch? or do you cut it down as close as possible to the hair knots?
05-23-2009, 02:26 PM,
Speaking of this -- does anyone know what the hell causes that line on the thinskin hairline? It seems like it's far less noticeable on one side of my hairline than the other side... it seems like it should be avoidable.

Phoenix, I know you mentioned using that dermablend cover creme, but it's got mineral oil in it, which apparently can break down glues, so using it on the hairline would probably not be good...
05-23-2009, 02:31 PM,
on thinskin it would be ok if you glued it down and then the pwder to seal it will take the samll traces of mineral oil out...you dont apply very much of the stuff...but should work no probs on a thinskin front
05-24-2009, 08:43 AM,
wait what the heck is dermablend cover creme?
05-24-2009, 11:43 AM,
Best thing b4 posting a question like that is to do a google search on it.....