Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will wearing ruin the hair underneath the piece?
05-22-2009, 02:04 PM,
Will wearing ruin the hair underneath the piece?
I have a couple of Toplace units that I bought about two years ago and never took the plunge to wear them. I have started taking DHT blockers to maintain my existing hair and see what grows back and what doesn't. I am starting to regrow some hair in previously bald areas and am thickening up quite a bit, but my hairloss on top is pretty extensive, and I would like to start wearing these units that i have.

I'm concerned though that if I slap these things on and glue them down that they will interfere with the growth of the hair in the areas that have glue spread on them. Does wearing affect the hair in those areas?

I have both white I-glue and the nasty ultra hold goo adhesive, is the white glue less harmful for the hair because of the lack of solvents in it? I don't want to kill off any hair follicles in the areas that are regrowing, but I really want to use these pieces I have... I'm sick of wearing hats, and don't want to shave my head again!

Any help you could give me would be mucho appreciated.. thanks in avance..

Messages In This Thread
Will wearing ruin the hair underneath the piece? - Corvid - 05-22-2009, 02:04 PM