Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Psychology of Wearing
03-01-2013, 04:42 AM,
RE: The Psychology of Wearing
I think we are all at different stages in life that determine how we feel about wearing. What I do know is the EVERYBODY agrees I look better/younger with it. I am 50 and get a matching receding hairline and matched with 10% gray mix. I look how I would naturally look if I was not follically challenged. This is how I would look. I will eventually wear gray depending on how my natural hair goes. I will try to always look like I would in my thirties through natural progression. The other thing for me is live in southwest and get sunburns on my head. I have to carry a hat around constantly. It is hot. The lace unit breathes and is cooler and keeps me from sunburn. I would rather look like I should than wear hats constantly to protect from sun. Finally, I will never understand why a woman can wear fake EVERYTHING- nails, hair, skin color on face, boobs and on and on, yet if a guy just wants to replace something he was born with that looks like it would if he was not folically challenged later in life, it is fake.......HUGE double standard. All I know is everyone thinks I looks great and natural. I could care less about cultural peer pressure from women and society at large. I laugh at all the looks I get from women now.....alot more (;
03-01-2013, 06:12 AM,
i honestly think, that anyone comming out,what a phrase ,the utter disbelief which i rekon for non wearers is actually a huge comfort.to think hmmmm bloody hell wow!
will start emm thinking.
to think bloody hell they look real, silly statment as you wear for that very reason.

but debate i think will be shifted from the wigg which is inferior in every aspect,
to how fantastic hair systems look.

and if wearing became mainstream, how many bald folk would runn to jump on the bandwagon.

i can whoeheartedly say 100% wearing changed my life,

styling my hair takes minutes.
my old receding hair took hours to get any style. and id still be unhappy.
and if the wind or rain ruined it ,id be devistated because it would take hours of coaxing tesing drying it out in the proccess
to acheive what i do now in minutes, and my hair looks clean healthy shiny.

biggest barrier to wearing"misconception" but but i thought....how wrong you are

i dont want to quote the obvioues but its amazing.

i never thought id be styling my hair the way i do now, im so greatfull to the advice from this forum

i love it, 2 &a 1/4 years into wearing

anthony content as i could be,
03-01-2013, 07:40 PM,
I see alot of complaints on here about the "hardships" of wearing and all the work that comes with wearing. I just feel like saying SHUT UP! lol i am so happy that hairsystems exist and that i was born in a day and age of when i can do something about this. hairsystems look fantastic and nothing compared to those rugs some people wear! Be happy about hairsystems and cheap good hairsystems like toplace offers! get your hair, wear it and move on with your life man! dont let it consume, just like working out, its something to help yah feel better about yourself!