Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK Convention (email addresses)
05-24-2009, 10:10 PM,
UK Convention (email addresses)
Hi to every one who attended the convention...
As many of us discussed in the convention that it would be a nice idea to share our email addresses and be in contact regarding various things that we discussed there. Many of the people were not very comfortable with giving their email addresses on a public forum, so I have created an email address (<!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->) Big Grin..
All of you guys who want to, can send me their email addresses and I will forward it to all the other guys who attended the convention and who also send me there email addresses and then we can continue our discussion that we had at the convention...
Note that if you do not want me to forward your email addresses to other guys then please tell me in your email so that I don't forward it to others...

Note: The exchange of email addresses is only because there were some things that some of us discussed privately with each other and do not want to put it on a public forum. there is no other reason for it. its not that case we do not want to share our experience with you guys on the toplace..Smile.. it just an one of email so that the guys who were in the convention can stay in touch and discuss some of the thing that they shared with each other that they do not want to do in a public forum (for any reason that they may have)
This is the reason I posted couple of months ago that we must have private messaging..it help in these kinds of situations a lot....
Regards
Take care
05-24-2009, 11:46 PM,
Re: UK Convention (email addresses)
sent you mine mate
05-26-2009, 11:52 PM,
Just sent you mine.
05-27-2009, 05:41 AM,
just sent you mine & my current pic. yes, please send me the list of the others as also my adress can be forwarded.
Thanks for organizing this !

Best regards from Vienna Carsten
05-27-2009, 06:00 AM,
Hi spartan
I am having problems with the email you sent me as I am constantly getting email delivery notification error...

Also some people emailed me asking for the email addresses of other guys who had their first piece at the convention...
So to all the guys who had their first piece..please email me (if you want of course Smile your email addresses so that I can give it to the other guys who want to have a chat...
also to "the7thson"..as we discussed in the forum..can you please send me your contact email (again if you want Smile)...
Thank you
05-27-2009, 06:19 PM,
Hi Mate just sent you mine, send me a list of everyones if you can with a description cause I cant remember who was who apart from the following

Sparten wears the frontal piece and was wearing a white beenie hat
Carsten had the fitting on the day and had a goatie beard
danger89 was the young lad towards the end with the funky basketball boots on

Thats about it cant remember whos login in who now!!!!! :?
06-01-2009, 10:12 AM,
Is my email still bouncing?

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->

Kind regards.
06-01-2009, 10:40 AM,
i haven't got anyones email i think he put up this post and never bothered with the idea again lol
06-02-2009, 02:22 AM,
Hi spartan
I just sent you an email..
I have forwarded the emails of all the guys who mailed me their email addresses..
I will do it again NOW!
Please post on this thread if you do not get any email from me today..
Regards
06-02-2009, 05:48 AM,
I got everyones E-mailo any problems contact moi.