Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i'm not sure if i'm happy with what i got at the convention
05-25-2009, 04:22 PM,
Re: i'm not sure if i'm happy with what i got at the convention
Yeah water made a big difference but it still felt really fake looking at myself. i think its bank holiday or something today but i'll get some of that wax jrob said he used on tuesday see if it makes me feel differently about it. And i tried doing some ''minor'' tweaking with scissors but i wish i didnt now lol.

Danger89, It really takes time to get used to it, and understand how the hair works etc before giving up. This part of hair wearing is not emphasized enough IMHO.

Your first attachment will probably be a nightmare lol, if it isnt, thats GREAT. This hair wearing stuff does come easier and quicker to some, theres no denying that, however if you really persist, and dont want to be bald, you'll make it.

I know exactly how u feel, i felt similar many years ago when i first started...cut some pieces so badly they were unwearable..did all sorts of stuff, some good some great some terrible. Experiemented with some glues and tapes to find whats best for me... you shouldnt have to be re attaching everyday unless you want to, thats just ridiculous. There are tapes u can use to get much longer bonds. If i had to change everyday, id mostly give up wearing for sure.

About the looking in the mirror and feeling fake, well thats all in your mind, cant help you there. At the end of the day, hair wearing isnt for every single person, but i believe if the majority hang in and experiment and dont give up, they will get what they want.

These things can and do look amazing, takes work, experience and guts. Unless you can be happy with the shaved head/bald look, dont give up.

Sam

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
Re: i'm not sure if i'm happy with what i got at the convention - Sester - 05-25-2009, 04:22 PM