Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i'm not sure if i'm happy with what i got at the convention
05-25-2009, 12:04 PM,
Re: i'm not sure if i'm happy with what i got at the convention
hey all

this is weird because most of you know who i am but i'm not sure who you guys are unless you give me a clue well except for spartan carsten and zxcv.

Well after about 24 hours the piece was preety much coming off so ive managed my first removal yay i guess/ but i havent attached ill just sleep bald tonight lol i dont know how im going to do the attachment tommorow but im sure its nothing difficult.

the7thson - yeah mate they're not basketball boots lol but yeah its me. I'm going to do the attachment on my own proper prepared and everything tommorow with ultra hold glue and tape on the perimeter. It may be hair shock yeah its abit early to say. I'm most likely going to wear a hat and wait to see how my sides develop if i keep feeling like this about it.

Sam - Yeah water made a big difference but it still felt really fake looking at myself. i think its bank holiday or something today but i'll get some of that wax jrob said he used on tuesday see if it makes me feel differently about it. And i tried doing some ''minor'' tweaking with scissors but i wish i didnt now lol.

jake1980 - give me a clue who you were because i'm completely not sure haha ! I'll wash it in a few days see if it helps i dont want to wash on the second third day just after ive been warned to not wash too often but i shall soon.

spartan- id have to search for it but what i had in mind wasn't quite the same as what i could achieve because of my sides needed to grow and i dont feel as if i can make the hair do anything i want. definately looking forward to the hair laying down flatter

peveral - yeah lol poofy i suppose makes sense. I shall give it abit of time see if it does what you say after some wearing in time. Well unless it looked ridiculously horrible my mom wouldn't say anything bad about it no matter how it looked so its not something i could ask her. As for friends i have no intention of ever telling anyone but again i have one friend who knows and she wouldn't say anything negative unless it looked ridculously bad so i dont know :S.

Messages In This Thread
Re: i'm not sure if i'm happy with what i got at the convention - danger!!89 - 05-25-2009, 12:04 PM