Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i'm not sure if i'm happy with what i got at the convention
05-25-2009, 06:05 PM,
Re: i'm not sure if i'm happy with what i got at the convention
hey danger89 just so you know who I am, I was the guy with red tshirt and the black wooley hat 8-)
05-26-2009, 01:19 AM,
the7thson - oh yeah i know now lol you were standing by the wall to my left when i was getting my cut in.

Sam - yeah you might be right mate about it being in my mind but i'll see when i my friends see me. im just looking forward to putting product in it and seeing how i can make it look. But i've had my piece unattached for nearly a day now because im just staying home to study at the moment so i cant be bothered to reattach right now. I think i should have gone for a more conservative hairstyle because i have never been able to do this with my own hair so it doesn't really feel real to me and regardless of what people say i dont think it suits me lol.
05-26-2009, 05:44 AM,
Nothing much I can add, because sesster and others nailed it. Your first system, or cut in and attachment will always make you think .. WTF?? When I got my first cut in on my first full system, my hair looked like a poofy elvis do, it felt weird, The attachment came off 3 hours later. I was like wow this sux. But after awhile everything comes into place. attachment on new hair systems does not last long. Im not sure, but i believe it is the silicon or something they spray on the system. You need to shampoo your hair system a couple of times, and the attachment gets better. as others have also said, the hair settles down and loses its poof. and 3rdly sesster is right. U just have to spend a little time fine tuning the details that work best for you. A different shape? different density, style etc.
05-26-2009, 06:22 AM,
Hey danger!!89,

I was the guy who was asking about the Bayern Munich results... I am glad they made it to the Champions League... Smile

The others are right, in the beginning you have to get used to your look and also to get your right attachment routine, favorite styling methods etc.
I am sure you will get used to it and find your right style etc.
05-26-2009, 07:58 AM,
lol xeon sounds familiar im looking forward to my first attachment its been difficult to clean my scalp though feels like theres always some glue no matter what i do and the glue on the hair is so annoying.

peveral - guten abend! mate so you're the guy from hamburger. Its great bayern are in europe but they have no chance to get past the quarter finals let alone win Tongue Alright yeah gonna get some of that wax in a few days. i guess i'll post again in a week or something to say if i still feel the same about the whole thing.
05-26-2009, 08:08 PM,
Yes mate stay in touch would be nice to see how your getting on
05-27-2009, 07:51 AM,
hey im the one in the white t-shirt cream beanie hat from London, Im surprised your struggling mate to be honest, the only problem I have had is the edge lifting a bit but I touched the glue up and its fine now, the only thing maybe is the lace is cut back very close to the hair but I think this is from cutting it out of a stock piece. I think alot of it is feeling fine that it looks ok.

Alot of people said its how you wear it and thats true, I just got on with it, was at work today in the wind and rain and no-one batted a eye lid. Try a re-attatchment mate and let us know.
05-31-2009, 08:24 AM,
mate ..it takes a while to get used to it ,, like sester said water , product .water ,product .. which is dead true .,
i experienced the same after my 1st cut in .. then gave my own style .tamed the hair with h2o and product ..
nxt week went in 4 another cut n trim with joanna in london .
all i can say is u will take some time to get used to the system ..
try messgin UKDOCTOR on the forum .. he can give u more tips ,
started ur uni interviews?