Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My first order.. some help and guidance needed (:
03-16-2010, 03:24 PM,
Re: My first order.. some help and guidance needed (:
ElPolloDiablo Wrote:Thank you SO much for your priceless advice, I'm feeling more and more positive about this whole Full Cap thing Smile Such a relief to find so many nice fellas who are willing to help. That really cheers me up a whole lot, especially after getting dumped by my gf yesterday ;/ and even partly because of my hair situation. Pretty devastating..

I'm currently thinking about ordering a Full Cap stock unit, so I could have at least something to use before I eventually get my custom made. And with the prett long hairstyle I have in mind, I'm sure I'll be able to get at least decent results with it, or what do you think?

JRob, in just a few days I've become a huge fan and follower of your blog. I was really worried particulary about the area in the back of the neck, but thanks to your solution to the nape area problem I feel really confident now. Pretty sure it won't be that much of an issue. Your work is truly appreciated, keep it up! Can't wait for the DVD.

Thank you for the kind words, Devil Chicken Wink

If you are going with a longer style it will be a lot easier in the beginning.

If you aren't intimidated by customizing a unit yourself (it's just hair and lace, no big deal) then a stock unit will probably be fine to start with. Especially with longer hair and especially if you minimize hairline exposure.

My Full Cap DVD is going to cover the basics of ordering, attaching, and maintaining a full cap, but I am also planning on doing other how-to videos that go into detail on how to do the more advanced stuff (such as base modifications) in the future.