Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bald guys are very Masculine.
05-25-2009, 07:38 PM,
Bald guys are very Masculine.
guys who are balding have this masculine aoura about them .... u can just sense that... i recently found this article ... and wud liek to share it with you guys.. enjoy

most of these guys have been a symbol of masculanity at one time or the other.

http://www.moviestar.nu/articles/baldmov...glish.html
05-25-2009, 09:15 PM,
Re: Bald guys are very Masculine.
common dude dont delude yourself..

maybe 1 in 50 men look good bald...MAYBE

Sam
05-26-2009, 01:33 AM,
It is ten times more masculine than glueing a rug on your head!!
05-26-2009, 04:08 AM,
Sester Wrote:common dude dont delude yourself..

Sam

I'd say 1 in 90 mate. I've seen thousands of bald men over the years and yeah, masculine they are...attractive?...I don't fink so.
05-26-2009, 05:27 AM,
Bunglebonce Wrote:
Sester Wrote:common dude dont delude yourself..

Sam

I'd say 1 in 90 mate. I've seen thousands of bald men over the years and yeah, masculine they are...attractive?...I don't fink so.

Being bald can work if you've got a dark complexion and hit the gym...or if you're abundantly wealthy lol.
05-26-2009, 07:41 AM,
You guys are delusional! 1 in 50, 1 in 90! Insane asylum! I know personally about 20 dudes that shave their heads and a good 15 look pretty damn good. I know 2 guys that glue rugs to their heads and they basically hide out under baseball caps, afraid of their own shadows. Obviously some of the guys here have amazing looks with their rugs and pull it off with a pretty cool attitude. But that's maybe 2 or 3 out of 10 (Since we're throwing numbers around.) There's plenty of bad rugs here and while there are plenty of good pieces of advice given out to try and correct these rugs, none of you really want to come right out and say what you're really thinking. You guys are throwing these numbers around because YOU don't like being bald and don't think YOU look good bald. Meanwhile there is a whole world out there that can give a shit about a dude's hair or lack of. I've worn and I've shaved and while I'm not super excitedly thrilled about shaving, I'm glad I don't have to worry about the tons of other shit that goes along with wearing. Bald guys are cool, man. Even skinny little, pasty stick figures. It's all in the attitude and the sway. I don't care what anyone says.
05-26-2009, 10:46 AM,
Its really very simple.

All sorts of women will accept all sorts of personality/looks in guys.

By far, what most women like is a guy who is confident, reasonably successful/intelligent and looks good.

IF a guy can pull of the bald/shaved head look and be confident, i'd say he'll attract any woman a man with hair would. The operative word is IF. I see hundreds and hundreds of guysa week with balding or bald heads and they are not masculine or attractive at all.

Woman also dont want a guy who wears a rug who looks ridiculous and is self conscious of it, and looks in the mirror a thousand timesa day with the attitude am i being fake or not. Thats a huuuuge turn off.

IF you can wear a rug, make it look good and have the personality to pull it off without thinking your being fake (thats so totally ridiculous and did i mention ridiculous?) then your at the top of the game.

WOmen like men who look after themselves. Clothes, appearance and personality.

Hair wearing is not for everyone. If done right, it will put you right at the top of your game, while others look old, haggard, and downright plain.

Thats life. You can delude yourself. You can hide. Your can convince yourself otherwise. Thats all good and fine. I bet, in terms of just looks, if you were asked to stand in a line up with 20 men, most of which have wigs that looks good and natural, and woman will choose the most and least attractive.. i wonder how many of the bald men would make it in the most attractive category?? I doubt the bald men would even have the guts to get in the line up. Now on the other hand, the if the guys wearing the wigs look ridiculous, well then thats even worse than being bald. Dont hate me, hate the game,

Its that simple.

Sam
05-26-2009, 12:22 PM,
Madbull Wrote:You guys are delusional! 1 in 50, 1 in 90! Insane asylum! I know personally about 20 dudes that shave their heads and a good 15 look pretty damn good. I know 2 guys that glue rugs to their heads and they basically hide out under baseball caps, afraid of their own shadows. Obviously some of the guys here have amazing looks with their rugs and pull it off with a pretty cool attitude. But that's maybe 2 or 3 out of 10 (Since we're throwing numbers around.) There's plenty of bad rugs here and while there are plenty of good pieces of advice given out to try and correct these rugs, none of you really want to come right out and say what you're really thinking. You guys are throwing these numbers around because YOU don't like being bald and don't think YOU look good bald. Meanwhile there is a whole world out there that can give a shit about a dude's hair or lack of. I've worn and I've shaved and while I'm not super excitedly thrilled about shaving, I'm glad I don't have to worry about the tons of other shit that goes along with wearing. Bald guys are cool, man. Even skinny little, pasty stick figures. It's all in the attitude and the sway. I don't care what anyone says.

Why are you here on this site madbull, I dont get it? Next time youre passing planet reality drop in for a check up...ok? :? Perhaps you could lend me your dictonary so I can look up the word 'cool' cos mine doesnt give the defintion as 'a bald guy' Big Grin
05-26-2009, 07:19 PM,
BungleBounce,

I can understand why madbull is saying these things., he has chosen the shaved/bald path, and thus his mind has to follow with the reasoning. No disrespect to you madbull, if i chose that path, i would also have the same arguments and frame of mind as you need to have, to make it 'ok' to yourself.

Dude if your happy with it, then more power to you. Thats great.

For the majority of men, being bald/balding sux.

Men dont like it. Women if asked to be honest, most would rather a not bald, skin head kinda look.

Mate thats just life, you cant avoid it, but you can chocolate coat it. As long as YOU are happy, thats the main thing.

Sam
05-28-2009, 09:06 AM,
Thats okay Madbull if you are trying to convince yourself that you look good bald and are happy with no hair on your head that's great!

However very few bald guys actually look attractive to women initially, granted personality beats all this but, lets face it initial appearances play a major part in a persons reaction to you especially if you are in a sales job.

When it comes to women, having a shaved head if you have a rugged jaw line and finer facial features looks nice, but few men have the right shaped head or facial features to look attractive bald. Most look like old scary looking men or plain ridiculous like fester from the Adams family.

Having a service like Toplace and if done right...can add to your looks as well as self esteem...many more women like it when you look like you have a healthy head of hair and lets face it ...it adds to how you feel about yourself too...and thats what its all about.