Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
recomendations
05-26-2009, 11:32 PM,
recomendations
Hi
Many of the discussion about the base material are based on exposing your hairline etc...
but what will this forum recommend (the base material...thinskin, lace, ilace etc)..if some body has the situation like that
(<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/forums?a=displayalbum&topic_oid=2531001171&f=3521087683&x_view=slideshow&x_startwith=1">http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/fo ... tartwith=1</a><!-- m -->)
..and does not worry about the hair line situation...I would really be interested in that as I will be planning to put my hair piece an inch behind my transplanted hair line...
sorry to ask questions again and again regarding my situation..but i need to be really sure what I want before i take the plunge...
thank you..
05-26-2009, 11:57 PM,
Re: recomendations
What would be the dimensions of your piece? Like would it go back into your crown?
05-27-2009, 12:00 AM,
No, I don't have significant hair loss at the crown... I would say i will have some thing like front 1/3 of may head..
thanks
05-27-2009, 05:32 AM,
I would say regular all swiss lace. French would be sturdier, but with swiss you wouldn't be able to feel the join as much.
05-27-2009, 05:59 AM,
Hi spartan
I am having problems with the email you sent me as I am constantly getting email delivery notification error...

Also some people emailed me asking for the email addresses of other guys who had their first piece at the convention...
So to all the guys who had their first piece..please email me (if you want of course Smile your email addresses so that I can give it to the other guys who want to have a chat...
also to "the7thson"..as we discussed in the forum..can you please send me your contact email (again if you want Smile)...
Thank you