Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attaching peice tomorrow (full cap)
05-27-2009, 01:19 AM,
Attaching peice tomorrow (full cap)
Hey guys, will be attaching my full cap tomorrow.
Specs are as follows:
  • 65% density
  • Freestyle
  • Bodywave
  • Color: mousy brown (same as my old hair matched with a sample)[/list:u]I'll make sure i get some before and after photo's and some of it being cut also Wink

Before i get it done, i need to ask some questions:

1: i think i remember reading somewhere that you need to wash the base of the piece to get it to attach properly.. how do i do this and what do i wash it with?

2: how the hell do i attach this thing.. i'm talking about, the full cap is a pretty tight fit (obviously made to the size of my head), but how do i attach it because i dont see how i'd attach say the front first, without the back of the peice getting in the way because it slips on in one go??

3: my sisters cutting this for me, i've told her it'll be like cutting real hair and she just needs to trim it and give it some layers etc like normal hair.. is there anything i need to tell her that she'll need to take into consideration when cutting the full cap hair?
05-27-2009, 05:18 AM,
Re: Attaching peice tomorrow (full cap)
It's kind of hard to describe, and since I'm short on time...my best advice is to watch some people applying the piece on youtube. There are enough videos, unfortunately (for us guys) mostly women with long hair but the process is basically the same. Use "lace wig application" as your search term.
05-29-2009, 09:29 AM,
Hi Dale1389, How did the attachment go in the end? Would love to see some pics cos your description sounded like just what I'm after.
05-30-2009, 01:40 AM,
Bunglebonce Wrote:Hi Dale1389, How did the attachment go in the end? Would love to see some pics cos your description sounded like just what I'm after.

hey mate. well, ended up going all the way to my sisters to get it attached and cut, and she decides when i get there that she doesn't want to do it.. lol.

so still havnt got it attached so hopefully soon.

im considering sending it to debbie and getting her to cut it??? (debbie if you read this, how much to send my full cap to you, for you to cut it down to about 3-4 inch and working your magic on it?, how long will that take?)