Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tried my first attachment what a nightmare
05-27-2009, 08:49 AM,
tried my first attachment what a nightmare
So i haven't seen any videos or asked for any help for attachment but what a mistake!

I was told to put supertape around the perimeters and glue in the middle? The edges are jagged and uneven and i ended up having one strand of tape hanging off the edge of the piece and it stuck out ended up looking like tape sandwich when i attached but that wasnt the main problem. When i messed up some of the supertape application and tried to take the tape off the piece i ended up yanking it by accident and gah bunch of hair got stuck to the tape lol. Lace release helped for the most part but ive lost some hair off the piece which sucked. Then attachment was even more difficult with all that hair in the way and the way the hair line is i wasnt sure where it would meet and i didnt attach it properly Sad when it was all wonky attached i knew id have to start again.

So now ive take it off and im leaving attachment part 2 until tommorow. Anyone have some advice with attachment and stupidtape.

Messages In This Thread
tried my first attachment what a nightmare - danger!!89 - 05-27-2009, 08:49 AM
Re: tried my first attachment what a nightmare - danger!!89 - 05-27-2009, 12:19 PM
Re: tried my first attachment what a nightmare - danger!!89 - 05-27-2009, 01:08 PM