Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHY would I want to be bald...when i can....(pics)
05-30-2009, 01:30 AM,
Re: WHY would I want to be bald...when i can....(pics)
Are you in the military or do you have something to do with wine.

Wheels07 I was in the air force for 3 years. The wine is at the famous Australia's Hunter Valley Winery! All the free sampling u can swallow!! Now thats what I call a sampling party! lol Thanks for your kind compliments, took years to finally know what I wanted, but Ive never looked back!

May I ask your age? You look about 24.

Spartan im 28 Mate :mrgreen:

But a note.......in the US, a "Wigger" is slang for an Anglo kid who thinks he's a 'down from the 'hood Brutha!

Thanks for the heads up NewYork! It took me awhile to get my head around what you call a Q tip, we call a cotton bud! lol

Antonio said:
i have a few questions for you,what norwood were you before you started wearing,do people know that you wear hair,how do women react when they find out or do they never find out unless you tell them,how long do you go before reattaching.
how long do you get out off each hairsysym.I myself am a norwood 2 with diffuse thinning in a norwood 5 pattern,people say that i would be mad to get a hair systym,however whenn i see people looking great like you i want to do it

Welcome to toplace Antonio, your in the best place for advice and help. OK to answer your questions. DO people know I wear? I presume not, if they do they haven't told me. How do women react when they find out? They don't, When i was in my dating days, they would have no clue, now im in a steady relationship, and all i told my gf was i had some hair added. She doesnt care one bit,very nice traditional Chinese girl. I re-attach about once in 20 days, but its all about personal preference..ppl on the forum go from anywhere between 1 day-3 weeks. just depends on you.I personally only like to get about 4 months max. I am a norwood 5a.. the typical horse shoe pattern. People say you would be mad to get a system? well i havent seen any pics of u so i cant give my opinion, but in the end you need to be happy. ppl can say you should be happy, but only u know if u are happy or not, and if u need to try new things. maybe u can post a pic to show us.

Good luck mate

Sam

Messages In This Thread
Re: WHY would I want to be bald...when i can....(pics) - danger!!89 - 05-29-2009, 01:27 PM
Re: WHY would I want to be bald...when i can....(pics) - Sester - 05-30-2009, 01:30 AM